Overproof

Pleas don't tell me they have another service pack!

... I've just recovered from the last one.

CM

Scout

yep, they claimed it would fix some issues with XP.
The bad news is it didn't fix anything as far as I can tell.
The worse news is it made a whole load of new problems.
God I had MS.
My next laptop will be a MAC (not to be confused with a MAC).
Scout

"Overproof" wrote in message
Pleas don't tell me they have another service pack!

.. I've just recovered from the last one.

CM

Flying Tadpole

Overproof wrote:

No Taddy.... that was the See-Food Diet.

What do you expect from a predator?

I would've expected something turbot-charged.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpole
Overproof

I would've expected something turbot-charged.

--
Flying Tadpole

I believe you are being Koi.... from the safety of a lofty Perch!

CM

Seahag

"Overproof" wrote:
I would've expected something turbot-charged.

--
Flying Tadpole

I believe you are being Koi.... from the safety of a lofty Perch!

At least he's got sole:^)

Seahag

DSK

Flying Tadpole wrote:
I would've expected something turbot-charged.

Yes but anybody trying to deal with a Microsoft product has to spend a
certain amount of time floundering.

DSK

Overproof

Yes but anybody trying to deal with a Microsoft product has to spend a
certain amount of time floundering.

DSK

I agree... Gates is "Scullpin" us..... "Cod" damn his "Sole"! If we
"Haddock" another choice, I'd "Perch" is it in a minute. That might "Tuna"
him in.

CM
"on the way out the door to work"

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
DSK wrote:
Flying Tadpole wrote:
I would've expected something turbot-charged.

Yes but anybody trying to deal with a Microsoft product has to spend a
certain amount of time floundering.

Perhaps, but their tech support people are usually really excellent.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
Lisa's school uses Macs, she has an' i book' & 'i pod' (?). I need to
find out how to transfer her MS stuff from her old laptop.

You're talking about programs? Put them on a CD then load them on the
new system... unless you're talking about programs on a PC-based
system. That's not going to work. The data should transfer cleanly.

Don't know about iPod...