Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Overproof wrote:
It was an hour to find and correct the data.

I wonder what Gates charges by the hour?

Nonetheless... a PIA

No Need for it.

Erased all my correspondence

Erased my address book.

Hmm... well, they do advise backing up your data before installing. I
believe there's an auto backup of your old system created when the sp
is installed. I didn't find any mention of problems on the ms website,
but that doesn't mean much sometimes. I would report the problem for
sure and/or try and get tech support to help via their website.

I've heard that BG makes so much that he could be walking along with a
hole in his pocket leaking $100 bills, and it would be more expensive
time-wise to stop and pick them up vs. continuing to talk.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com