Joe

"Donal" wrote in message ...
"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Sooo. What your saying is that if terrorist group wanting to build
bombs moved in next door to you that would be OK, That you would stay
in your apt risking the life of your son and your wife.

I may simply have " NO CLUE" but Im smart enough to keep my family out
of harms way. I'm smart enough not to camp next to a target.

Sooo. What you are saying is that it is OK to kill children if their
parents are too stupid to move?

No Donal it is not OK. The question is who do you blame?
I blame murdering roadside bombers building bombs to kill citizens and
troops helping to liberate and bring democracy. I blame the parents
that would put a child in harms way.

You blame the troops going after the terrorist.

Do you think that it is OK to kill children whose parents got killed in a
previous raid?

It takes a whole city to raise a child

I thought that most rednecks were good Christians!

Are you?

It seems to me that your God is no better than the God of the Islamic
terrorists who murdered the schoolchildren of Beslan.

Seems like you have been brainwashed by AlJezzera TV there muhonal.

Joe

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

And your brainless idiotic response proves it. You are clearly clueless.

RB

Oh Im sorry. I thought you had half a brain and could follow a thread
on a NG.

Joe, you infer without reason and attempt to put words in people's mouths as a
child would.
You got caught being a fool again. I'm sorry for you. I wrote "You have no
clue" and you ranted like a 3rd grade wannabe debate team failure with autism!
Let us all know when you actually buy, rent or steal a clue!

RB
Vito

"Donal" wrote
It seems to me that your God is no better than the God of the Islamic
terrorists who murdered the schoolchildren of Beslan.

Well, actually it is the very same God, also shared with Jews (trumpets) The
God of Abraham!!

You may recall that Abie was a petty crook who got run out of Bahgdad -
excuse me, Ur - then married his own sister and went from town to town
running the old Badger Scam. He'd first pimp her out as his sister then
after various rich men had "gone in unto her" he threaten to get them busted
for adultery (a capital offense in those days) unless they paid off in
slaves, asses, camels, et al. He got so rich at this he had his own army
but remained a "squatter" living on others' land.

Now, according to the Book of Moses, Abie is avoiding the hot sun in his
tent door when God, the all knowing creator of the universe, comes hiking
across the sands on his way to check out a rumor that two nearby towns had
been disobeying his rules. "What if the rumors prove true?" "Then I shall
smite them into dust!" "Oy! My slums!" thinks Abie and invites God if for a
veal sandwich. While there he haggles God down from 50 to 5 bucks - excuse
me again - souls - then cannot produce them. But God has a sense of humor.
He tells Abie that he will "someday" give him and his people all the land
between the two great rivers provided -get this - they cut off the ends of
their dicks. And guess what! Their descendents are still doing it ... and
killing each other over which of the three is God's favorite bunch of
idiots.

Three? According to legend God lied so Abies heirs blew his ill gotten
gains then sold themselves as slaves and after a long odyssey ended up
murdering the inhabitants of what became Palestine and taking over, only to
be enslaved by Assyrians, Greek and Romans. During this time they hoped and
prayed for another messiah like Saul or David, who's whip Rome and put them
back in charge. Didn't happen, but a son was born to a descendent of David
and his child bride, a descendent of David's high priest, and many hoped
he'd be the one. He wasn't. But a Greek Jew named Saul had a grand mal
seizure, fell off his ass, and dreamed that this man, not Hercules, was
God's son. Yeshuah's disciples tried to stone him for this heresy but he
persisted, changed his name to Paul, and invented Christianity. Many years
later, a Mohammad stopped morning his wife and went to the equivalent of Las
Vegas to get over it. He passed out on a rock and days later woke up at home
believing he had gone to heaven and talked to God. No matter what any hippie
might think, the locals believed him and now we have Islam.

You gotta laugh and cry at the same time ...

Bobsprit

Bob, If you to damn dumb to follow along in a NG thread you should
stick to cleaning ****ty diapers.

Joe the Disgusting now wants his diapers changed.
Ewwww!

RB

Bobsprit

clue" and you ranted like a 3rd grade wannabe debate team failure with
autism!

Bob you are the hopeless retard who could not follow along in a
simple NG thread.

Joe, I was not part of the thread. I simply wrote "You have no clue" and you
made up the rest.
You REALLY have no clue!

RB
Bobsprit

Let us know when you buy, rent or steal a boat. Must suck having to
get permission from your wife to use her boat.

C'mon, Joe...kis this the best you manage? I'll be sailing tomorrow and
Saturday and you won't.

RB
Bobsprit

Now get back to your domestic chores houseboy.

yeah, my Revel M20 speakers are finally here. Time to set them up. They are
among the best speakers around for under 2K per pair.

RB