Joe

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
And your brainless idiotic response proves it. You are clearly clueless.

RB

Oh Im sorry. I thought you had half a brain and could follow a thread
on a NG.

Joe, you infer without reason and attempt to put words in people's mouths as a
child would.

Bob, If you to damn dumb to follow along in a NG thread you should
stick to cleaning ****ty diapers.

You got caught being a fool again. I'm sorry for you. I wrote "You have no
clue" and you ranted like a 3rd grade wannabe debate team failure with autism!

Bob you are the hopeless retard who could not follow along in a
simple NG thread. You have no clue, and lack the ability to remember
what your responding to. You are alot like Kerry.

Let us all know when you actually buy, rent or steal a clue!

Let us know when you buy, rent or steal a boat. Must suck having to
get permission from your wife to use her boat.

Now get back to your domestic chores houseboy. Momma gonna be home
soon and you know how she hates it when she comes home from a hard
days work and you have not finished all your housework.

Joe

RB