Stanley Barthfarkle

Default Do Political Trolls Have Boats?

SNIP
These off topic political posts don't belong in rec.boats. Are they made

by
inexperienced boaters or those that think they own the waters and don't
give a damn about a fellow boater.

I, along with 99.9% of the readers of this group think this bunch should
find some other place to play. There are groups intended for that type of
discussion.

We come to this group to get away from politics, news, and work. We come
here to enjoy our hobby which is boating.

To those that think your political rants and raves and copy and pastes are
enjoyed by the vast majority of us, forget it. This is a boating

newsgroup.

Get the picture? This political trash does not belong here. It is not
wanted. Go play somewhere else.

SNIP

Amen, Brother (or Sister, as the case may be)

IBNFSHN

And on top of all that, the inconsiderate idiots do not even have the
courtesy to mark their bull "OT".

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va

"Stanley Barthfarkle" wrote in message
[...]

Harry Krause

Netsock wrote:
These off topic political posts don't belong in rec.boats. Are they made
by
inexperienced boaters or those that think they own the waters and don't
give a damn about a fellow boater.

Most don't even have boats, but hide under the guise that they do.

This from an asshole who uses his daddy's boat.

--
A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush;
A vote for Bush is a vote for Apocalypse.
Netsock

These off topic political posts don't belong in rec.boats. Are they made
by
inexperienced boaters or those that think they own the waters and don't
give a damn about a fellow boater.

Most don't even have boats, but hide under the guise that they do.

One of the biggest idiots to do this was a dumb fellow named Harry Krause. I
don't know if he is still around, but it was proven he didn't even own a
boat!

I, along with 99.9% of the readers of this group think this bunch should
find some other place to play. There are groups intended for that type of
discussion.

But they wont. Just kill file them, and move on. There is no use wasting
your time with the obviously impaired.

We come to this group to get away from politics, news, and work. We come
here to enjoy our hobby which is boating.

To those that think your political rants and raves and copy and pastes are
enjoyed by the vast majority of us, forget it. This is a boating
newsgroup.

And don't forget to kill file the morons who REPLY to the idiots too.

Get the picture? This political trash does not belong here. It is not
wanted. Go play somewhere else.
SNIP

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.insight.rr.com/cgreen/

Cleesturtle

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:21:31 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

This from an asshole who uses his daddy's boat.

This from an asshole who has no boat.