Flying Tadpole

C'mon Katy, you know better than that! Yohgurt's just milk with
extra life! But cheese, that's _properly_ rotted milk.

katysails wrote:

Now you're talking about yogurt...you calling poor Thom a yak???
"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

OzOne wrote:

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 00:02:24 GMT, "katysails"
scribbled thusly:

Quit saying that...you aren't old...you
're just aged...like wine...or cheese....

You mean smelly?

Yeah, with blue veins and dubious furry growths and blotches on
the outer skin, possibly runny in the centre. But cultured, very
cultured!

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

Flying Tadpole

Seahag wrote:

"katysails" wrote in message
Now you're talking about yoghurt...you calling me a yak???

Oi! Stop haggling! or is it a quote? ("people with jobs/talk on
cellular phones/they drive and yak and crash and burn/and someone
takes their place"...OnlyEd & the ALmost "people with jobs")
--
Flying Tadpole