Capt. Mooron

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
| If you have the opportunity... try a Cabo Rico 38. I had one chartered
for 3
| weeks in Eluthra, Bahamas. We sailed the Exuma Cays. A truly spectacular
| vessel, quick .
|
| LOL.............. I guess everything is relative.

You've never been on a Cabo Rico 38.... then of course that's evident.

Express 30?? Good Grief!

CM

SAIL LOCO

Cabo Rico 38 - QUICK

LOL........... Good grief.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Thom Stewart

You know Cabo has one hell of fine "Pilothouse" in its family of boats
OT

Bobsprit

If you have the opportunity... try a Cabo Rico 38. I had one chartered for 3
weeks in Eluthra, Bahamas. We sailed the Exuma Cays. A truly spectacular
vessel, quick .

LOL.............. I guess everything is relative.

No, you are just ignorant about boats. Mooron was obviously aboard a CRUISING
boat and the Cabo Rico is pretty fast across a wider range of conditions. She'd
probably beat your Express accross the Atlantic. She has five more feet of
waterline and a reasonable SAD over 18.00. She's heavy, but once moving she'll
keep moving.
Loco, you might want to do some research and learn that heavy boats can be
pretty quick. The Cabo Rico is superior to your boat in nearly every way,
except maybe for light air. A puppethead like you shouldn't be allowed to even
look at one.

RB
Bobsprit

You've never been on a Cabo Rico 38.... then of course that's evident.

The only way that puppethead will get aboard a CR38 is with a stocking over his
head and a shotgun.

RB

Bobsprit

You know Cabo has one hell of fine "Pilothouse" in its family of boats
OT

Yup....So does Shannon.

RB
Bobsprit

you like your boat for all the WRONG reasons. Looks, are what really
count. Nothing else matters, as long as she looks good.

Wrong, Scotty. I test sailed a 32 before buying and traveled to do it.
You bought your boat without a test sail.
I did a ton of research and spoke to owners before buying, especially looking
at performance and quality compared to the P30. I even asked Steve and others
here.
You asked about your boat and got some warnings...all ignored because you
wanted a "bigger" boat for pennies.
I spoke to Bart yesterday and he agreed that you own a poor boat. (Sorry,
Bart!)
I understand your frustration.

RB
Bobsprit

Here's a quote for you to ponder, in your pond. ''I've yet to meet
anyone who made a sailboat choice with zero regard for the look of the
vessel.''

Good reason for a new thread. Let's see how wrong you are.

RB
Bobsprit

Careful now!!! ****head believes that you can't enjoy your current
boat if
you're not planning for the next one.

Your wife is planning for a new boat? Good for her!

RB
Bobsprit

Barring any mishap...... Overproof is my last vessel.

So, you are raedy to roll over.

No, Scotty Potti. He already owns a high quality vessel and has owned his share
of smaller vessels. He didn't move down in quality as you did.

RB