Bobsprit

you like your boat for all the WRONG reasons. Looks, are what really
count. Nothing else matters, as long as she looks good.

Wrong, Scotty. I test sailed a 32 before buying and traveled to do it.
You bought your boat without a test sail.
I did a ton of research and spoke to owners before buying, especially looking
at performance and quality compared to the P30. I even asked Steve and others
here.
You asked about your boat and got some warnings...all ignored because you
wanted a "bigger" boat for pennies.
I spoke to Bart yesterday and he agreed that you own a poor boat. (Sorry,
Bart!)
I understand your frustration.

RB