Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| and BTW Bob... had you raised to your obligations regarding Loco... I
| wouldn't have been forced to take on the extra load to slap him around for
| you!!!
|

| I did catch some of the beating you handed him. Loco's not the least bit
| creative, so it's a bit sad to attack him. You really thrashed him,
perhaps
| even harder than I usually do. Mercy is a virtue, mooron.

Yes... even the Ice Queen...Katysails.... felt a tinge of pity pierce her
permafrost!

CM

Lady Pilot

"Vito" wrote:
"felton" wrote:

No...Oklahoma. Every real Texan knows the Border Patrol is guarding
the wrong river

That's a fact. Y'see some Okies who went to California during the 'Grapes

of
Wrath' period stayed and some came back, but they all got rich.

They did? I need to talk to my Grandmother about my inheritance!

Now those
who returned are jealous of their brethern who not only own California but
have a "Baja California" to party on. So the returnees are planning to buy
Texas and rename it "Baja Oklahoma".

Sounds good to me!

LP

Scout

Vito,
If you know of any documentation that supports this claim, how about sharing
them?
I cover this story with my class and I'm always looking for interesting,
factual tidbits to include.
Scout

"Vito" wrote