Capt. Mooron

Good Grief Bob... have you ever packed on the pounds!!

Look at those flabby arms!!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Sure Bob, Just like you were watching 911 on a 40" plasma screen on a
| friends boat.
|

| Here's the boat...
| http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/atayb.jpg
| And here I am at the wheel...
| http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/atay.jpg
|
| She's a new Tayana 48 and I'll be sailing her today. Yup, she does have a
| plasma set. Nice boat. You lose again, Joe.
|
| RB

Bobsprit

Good Grief Bob... have you ever packed on the pounds!!

Look at those flabby arms!!

Yeah? Great post, Mooron. Notice that I'm sailing. Did a lot of that this
summer while you stayed home and typed messages to Loco and Horvath.

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Good Grief Bob... have you ever packed on the pounds!!
|
| Look at those flabby arms!!
|

| Yeah? Great post, Mooron. Notice that I'm sailing. Did a lot of that this
| summer while you stayed home and typed messages to Loco and Horvath.

Well buddy if you did all that sailing... how in the hell did you gain that
weight... and why aren't your arms reflecting the workload of sail hoists??

Look man... it's for your own good I'm doing this. You are truly slipping in
regards to muscle tone. It looks like you've packed on 40 lbs but I'm
crediting the camera with at least 10 of those.

I sailed this weekend... single handing. My muscle tone is more than
excellent... it's fantastic.

....and BTW Bob... had you raised to your obligations regarding Loco... I
wouldn't have been forced to take on the extra load to slap him around for
you!!!

CM

Joe

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Sure Bob, Just like you were watching 911 on a 40" plasma screen on a
friends boat.

Here's the boat...
http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/atayb.jpg
And here I am at the wheel...
http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/atay.jpg

She's a new Tayana 48 and I'll be sailing her today. Yup, she does have a
plasma set. Nice boat. You lose again, Joe.

RB

I do not doubt you were on a nicer boat than your wifes C&C, and I do
not doubt they had a 40" Plasma screen TV. Many people have fine boats
and TV's.

Remember you said you were studying Moore's propaganda on the friend
Tayana 48? So how did you get a copy of the film 911 Bobsprit? It's
not out on DVD or VHS. Did you or you friend rip it off? I would think
someone in the biz would be against stealing anothers directors work..
Guess not huh?

So are you a liar, or just a thief?

You lose again)

Hope Suzy is doing well! I wish the best for you both come b-day.

Joe
Capt. Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message
| I do not doubt you were on a nicer boat than your wifes C&C, and I do
| not doubt they had a 40" Plasma screen TV. Many people have fine boats
| and TV's.

How can you say that Joe... unless we actually see the picture of the 40"
plasma screen!!!

All I saw was a boat and chubby Bob!

| Hope Suzy is doing well! I wish the best for you both come b-day.

Same here Bob.... ;-)

CM

Bobsprit

So how did you get a copy of the film 911 Bobsprit? It's
not out on DVD or VHS.

Poor Joe!!! It's called an academy screener mailed out to people in the biz.
Keep trying Joe!

Meanwhile, you're BUSTED AGAIN! In an hour I'll be enjoying a night sail while
you cry over my posts!

RB
Bobsprit

Hope Suzy is doing well! I wish the best for you both come b-day.

Dialated 1 CM today, so we changed our plans to sail tonight instead of a
daysail. Doctor says she could deliver tomorrow or two weeks from now...all
very exciting.

RB
Bobsprit

| Hope Suzy is doing well! I wish the best for you both come b-day.

Same here Bob.... ;-)

Thanks, Mooron. It'll be very soon and I'll be a father. I'm buying him a
dinghy in a couple of years!

RB
Bobsprit

Look man... it's for your own good I'm doing this. You are truly slipping in
regards to muscle tone. It looks like you've packed on 40 lbs but I'm
crediting the camera with at least 10 of those.

Shhhh. I'm enjoying some peanut M&Ms.

RB
Bobsprit

and BTW Bob... had you raised to your obligations regarding Loco... I
wouldn't have been forced to take on the extra load to slap him around for
you!!!

I did catch some of the beating you handed him. Loco's not the least bit
creative, so it's a bit sad to attack him. You really thrashed him, perhaps
even harder than I usually do. Mercy is a virtue, mooron.

RB