Bertie the Bunyip

Default Red Swastikas, Hate Messages Painted On Deland Home

(Doug Freyburger) wrote in
om:

Newswatcher wrote:

Looks like the assatru have been very busy little beavers...they
better hide their bongs before the police arrive.

http://www.local6.com/news/2533533/detail.html for pictures

Red Swastikas, Hate Messages Painted On Deland Home
Police Searching For Suspects

This has nothing to do with Asatru.

Bull****.

Please take it where it is
actually on topic.

Bertie the Bunyip

Nik wrote in
:

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 13:42:18 GMT, "Newswatcher"
wrote:

Looks like the assatru have been very busy little beavers...they
better hide their bongs before the police arrive.

http://www.local6.com/news/2533533/detail.html for pictures

Red Swastikas, Hate Messages Painted On Deland Home
Police Searching For Suspects

Police in Deland, Fla., are searching for vandals who covered a home
with red swastikas and hate messages, according to Local 6 News.

Authorities said that neighbors first discovered the graffiti on the
home Saturday and called the property owner Wayne Edwards.

All sides of the home had either swastikas or profanity written on the
walls. The vandals also wrote "KKK" and hate messages on the home.

The KKK call themselve, rightly or wrongly, Christians. Asatru do
not....for obvious reasons therefore....not the same people...

"It's all a matter of personal opinion of somebody," Edwards said. "I
feel it's just immature and cowardly."

It is indeed as well as being pathetic.

Edwards is in the process of relocating and was not in the home when
the messages were painted on the house.

The quiet neighborhood is concerned by the messages, Local 6 News
reported.

Deland police officers have increased patrols in the area.

"I'm very surprised it happened here," Deland officer C. Godwin said.
"Most people are community oriented here. Everybody gets along with
everybody. Everybody knows their neighbors.

Police do not have any suspects in the case. However, the name "SUR
13" was painted on the home. Police believe it may be a gang name.

Not an Asatru Kindred then...

What wrong MO, eh njikky?

Bertie
Lady Pilot

Default Red Swastikas, Hate Messages Painted On Deland Home (OT)

"Dirk Bruere at Neopax" wrote:
Same's true of Roger Williams (aka Bertie).

You don't even have a "clew" who Bertie is....he's not Roger Williams,
I can promise you!

LP ( I know who the mischief boy is...but will never tell)

Bertie the Bunyip

Default Red Swastikas, Hate Messages Painted On Deland Home (OT) - Asatru resources

"Dirk Bruere at Neopax" wrote in
:

I invite other Asatruar to add their own, which I will then combine.
I would also appreciate info on failed links.

Djirkei, all your links have failed...

Just like you, looney boy.

Bertie

bowman

Vito wrote:

Police and media went bonkers when swastikas began appearing on synagogs
in Monkey Co. Md. Perp's turned out to be Jewish teens. Why'd they do
it? To make the police and media go bonkers of course.

A few years ago, a nice woman in Westchester County, NY was videotaped
decorating her house one evening. Some people just need to be hated, and if
no one else is willing to hate them...
Nik

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 00:33:19 GMT, "Lady Pilot"
wrote:

"Dirk Bruere at Neopax" wrote:
Same's true of Roger Williams (aka Bertie).

You don't even have a "clew" who Bertie is....he's not Roger Williams,

Bull****.

I can promise you!

LP ( I know who the mischief boy is...but will never tell)

This isn't the first time that one of his trolling buddies has lied to
protect his identity. I, however, know who it is. He even admitted it
within the last six months...

Nik
Bertie the Bunyip

Nik wrote in
:

wrote:

"Dirk Bruere at Neopax" wrote:
Same's true of Roger Williams (aka Bertie).

You don't even have a "clew" who Bertie is....he's not Roger Williams,

Bull****.

I can promise you!

LP ( I know who the mischief boy is...but will never tell)

This isn't the first time that one of his trolling buddies has lied to
protect his identity. I, however, know who it is. He even admitted it
within the last six months...

Did I?

Where Njiky?

You're lying, because not only did I not admit it, I'm not Roger.

you are a fjuckwit.

Really you are.

Bertie