Joe

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Your just a left wing winnie that would let the French make you and
your country look like a pansy ville.

Joe, been to Europe recently? I was.

Sure Bob, Just like you were watching 911 on a 40" plasma screen on a
friends boat. Gee I did not think 911 was out on DVD or video, perhaps
you have been to the show with your recorder and ripped off another
directors work huh? No let me guess Micheal moore is a friend and
asked you to review his crap.

Been to Canada or Tokyo? My father was.

Yes I was in Canada last March Winsor, and Fukuoka in 2002 both on biz
trips, also Taiwan and China.

You have simply zero concept of how this country's reputation has dwindled
since Bush has been office.

You hang around with to many stuck up assholes Bob. Most the people I
meet are very polite, I treat them with the same respect. But then
again we usually do not mix politics with business.

You're living in a microcosm that does not reflect any reality.

Yeah right Bob. I deal with people all over the world on a daily
basis. Germans, French, Chinese, Canadans, ect. Unlike you I have more
important things to do then talk down our president. But then again
most are looking at wanting to come here to the USA and work so they
do not dwell on things that might be taken the wrong way.

I'm stunned
that ANY republican can support Bush at this point. He's NO republican and
that's for certain.

Well Kerry aint the typical Democrat is he. How many billionaire
democrats do you know?

RB

Joe
Bobsprit

Sure Bob, Just like you were watching 911 on a 40" plasma screen on a
friends boat.

Here's the boat...
http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/atayb.jpg
And here I am at the wheel...
http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/atay.jpg

She's a new Tayana 48 and I'll be sailing her today. Yup, she does have a
plasma set. Nice boat. You lose again, Joe.

RB
Bobsprit

But then
again we usually do not mix politics with business.

So then you admit you have no idea of how this country's rep has fallen.

Unlike you I have more
important things to do then talk down our president.

Joe, I've been posting here for the last 48 hours while you've had "time" to
post anti Kerry crap all summer. Bwahahahaha! Busted again.

But then again
most are looking at wanting to come here to the USA and work so they
do not dwell on things that might be taken the wrong way.

So again you admit you have no idea of how this country is percieved. Thanks
for supporting my point, dopey!

What an idiot you STILL are!

RB
Bobsprit

He would if he could. Don't be so silly. Bush would be all over it if he ever
served worth a damn.

He was a fighter pilot.

Quick, someone sell Horvath another Hunter. You can fool some of the people ALL
of the time.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Yeah, when he actually flew, he was defending us from Mexicans.

In article ,
Horvath wrote:
He was a fighter pilot. What did you ever do?

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com