Bobsprit

But then
again we usually do not mix politics with business.

So then you admit you have no idea of how this country's rep has fallen.

Unlike you I have more
important things to do then talk down our president.

Joe, I've been posting here for the last 48 hours while you've had "time" to
post anti Kerry crap all summer. Bwahahahaha! Busted again.

But then again
most are looking at wanting to come here to the USA and work so they
do not dwell on things that might be taken the wrong way.

So again you admit you have no idea of how this country is percieved. Thanks
for supporting my point, dopey!

What an idiot you STILL are!

RB