Jonathan Ganz

Default Rush Limbaugh? and why he & his listeners are losers...

Yes, you're stooopid.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
So says the idiot.

Personal attack = admission that you are wrong. Thanks again.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
news
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Perhaps it's time for Cookie to get his head out of his ass.

So says the one who can't defend his argument.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Sorry, but it's not in my contract to "answer you"re stupid
question. The fact is that the Supremes prevented the recount.
The result was that Bu**** was president. It was disgusting.

Perhaps it's time to get over it, Jon?

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Which argument was that?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

So says the idiot.

Oh, excellent retort, Jon. You've ably countered my argument once again.

Max

Maxprop

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Which argument was that?

Never mind. I gave up on you in my last post.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Which post is that?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
k.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Which argument was that?

Never mind. I gave up on you in my last post.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Probably right, but does Max = Cook?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:48:08 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"

wrote:

Which post is that?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Which argument was that?

Never mind. I gave up on you in my last post.

Max

Jon, If you would stop replying to Max, I doubt any of the real habitants

would
think the less of you. I know you and I don't always get along so well,

but you
are better than this.

BB

Jonathan Ganz

I yam what I yam.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:09:04 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"

wrote:

Probably right, but does Max = Cook?

Who cares. I've eliminated both of them. The only time I see that they

still
exist is if you are unable to remember who you are.

BB

Maxprop

wrote in message

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:48:08 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"

wrote:

Which post is that?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Which argument was that?

Never mind. I gave up on you in my last post.

Max

Jon, If you would stop replying to Max, I doubt any of the real habitants

would
think the less of you. I know you and I don't always get along so well,

but you
are better than this.

He needn't bother, BB. I bailed on him earlier today.

Max

Maxprop

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Probably right, but does Max = Cook?

Wrong. I've been here before under a different name, but I'm not Cook.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

I thought I was full of something else....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

wrote in message

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:48:08 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"

wrote:

Which post is that?

--
"j" ganz @@