Vito

Default Rush Limbaugh? and why he & his listeners are losers...

"Horvath" wrote

He also said that most of his
audience were "morons"... that was his word, not mine.

That's bull****, too.

Which - the allegation that Rush said it or the part about his audience
being morons.

Remember, Archie Bunker?

Vito

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:20:58 -0400, DSK wrote
this crap:

At one point some years ago, Limbaugh described himself as 'an
entertainer, not a journalist'

Horvath wrote:
He still does.

Then why are so many people convinced that what he says is factual
rather than low comedy?

Because what he says IS factual.

Some of it. That's the key to good fiction - include just enough truth to
make the rest plausible. Example:

Terrorists killed 1000s of Americans on 9/11. That's why we must attack Iraq
and you must stop abusing your mother.

Jonathan Ganz

HAhahahahaha.... good one joe. With reasons like that, you (and only
you) *should* vote for Bu****.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Will you tell us why?

Because he is a person that is going to do what he says. Because he
does not suck up to the French. Because he hates Dictators. Because he
is seen by the terrorist as a person that has not hesitation to kill
them before they kill us.
Because he puts the US ahead of any and all other countries. He Like I
could care less what the rest of the world thinks about us, all we
care about is our country and keeping another 911 from happening.
Because he supports our military. Because he supports the American oil
field. Because he's a fellow Texan. Because he stands his ground no
matter what. Because I hates most lawyers. Because I think Kerry is a
2 faced liar. Because Edwards is not capable of becoming president if
Kerry kicks the bucket. Because he a better leader than Kerry. Because
Kerry discraced his fellow Vietnam vets.

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
DSK wrote in message

I can explain it easily. It is due the average Limbaugh listener's
pathologic rage against the Clintons. He pushes this button almost
daily. His listeners get all stoked with righteous indignation, then
they get out there and vote, dammit!

DSK

I agree 100% Doug, Rush is a asshole overweight pill taking retard.

But Im still going to vote for Bush.

Joe

Bart Senior

Most American's will reelect President Bush for those
many fine reasons.

Jonathan Ganz wrote

HAhahahahaha.... good one joe. With reasons like that, you (and only
you) *should* vote for Bu****.

"Joe" wrote

Because he is a person that is going to do what he says. Because he
does not suck up to the French. Because he hates Dictators. Because he
is seen by the terrorist as a person that has not hesitation to kill
them before they kill us.
Because he puts the US ahead of any and all other countries. He Like I
could care less what the rest of the world thinks about us, all we
care about is our country and keeping another 911 from happening.
Because he supports our military. Because he supports the American oil
field. Because he's a fellow Texan. Because he stands his ground no
matter what. Because I hates most lawyers. Because I think Kerry is a
2 faced liar. Because Edwards is not capable of becoming president if
Kerry kicks the bucket. Because he a better leader than Kerry. Because
Kerry discraced his fellow Vietnam vets.

Vito

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Will you tell us why?

.... Because he hates Dictators. .....

Bwahahahaha! Damn near wet my pants on that one! Jeeze Joe, look around!
Bush thinks HE is a dictator! That's why I won't vote for him again!

Jonathan Ganz

Like last time??? Hahaha... he lost the popular vote and was
elected by the Supreme Court. This time, he's going to lose
fair and square.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
t...
[...]

felton

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 09:59:00 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

HAhahahahaha.... good one joe. With reasons like that, you (and only
you) *should* vote for Bu****.

Hey, take it easy on Joe. He has obviously been living in an oxygen
poor environment for some time now down in the Houston ship channel.
After all, George W was the "environmental governor" down here. Heck,
just look at some of his accomlishments...

"Under George W. Bush's leadership, Texas ranks number one in a many
categories of pollution and environmental degradation. For example,
Texas is:

#1 in the Emission of Ozone Causing Air Pollution Chemicals
#1 in Toxic Chemical releases into the Air
#1 in use of Deep Well Injectors as method of Waste Disposal
#1 in counties listed in top 20 of Emitting Cancer Causing Chemicals
#1 in Total Number of Hazardous Waste Incinerators
#1 in Environmental Justice Title 6 complaints
#1 in production of Cancer causing Benzene & Vinyl Chloride
#1 Largest Sludge Dump in Country"

Now poor Joe lives right down in the heart of that mess. Rumor has it
that anytime folks in Houston get some sort of weather pattern that
allows their minds to start to clear, the Republicans turn up the
emissions to keep them dazed and confused. It is obviously
working

#1 in the Emission of Ozone Causing Air Pollution Chemicals

Thats because Texas refines more oil than any other state. And most
likely more than any country on earth. You use gasoline?

#1 in Toxic Chemical releases into the Air

Most likey left wing tree hugger bull****, but Texas produces more
chemical than any other state and most likely any other country. You
use plastic?

#1 in use of Deep Well Injectors as method of Waste Disposal

Also the largest underground storage of oil in the world. Ever hear of
the the stratigic oil reserve? Salt domes are excellent stable
underground storage facilities. If the **** ever hits the fan we will
have gas, Will you? Most likey due to Texas you will.

#1 in counties listed in top 20 of Emitting Cancer Causing Chemicals

Well the wind is normally from the south here so it blows to Oklahoma.

#1 in Total Number of Hazardous Waste Incinerators

Most likely more left wing BS but someone has to clean up after you
slobs.

#1 in Environmental Justice Title 6 complaints

Boo ho call the law!
#1 in production of Cancer causing Benzene & Vinyl Chloride

You been sniffing Benzene again? Got vinal siding on you lubbery
house?
#1 Largest Sludge Dump in Country"

Were?

Now poor Joe lives right down in the heart of that mess. Rumor has it
that anytime folks in Houston get some sort of weather pattern that
allows their minds to start to clear, the Republicans turn up the
emissions to keep them dazed and confused. It is obviously
working

Yeah right, I live close to the coast and 99% of the time we get a
breeze from the south, can you figure that one out? We have the best
fishing in the gulf, bay full of oysters, shrimp, gulf full of red
snappers, groupers, produce more cattle than any other state, have the
world best health care systems, cheap gasoline, deer everywere, NASA,
the busiest port in the world, I can walk 20 yards and catch excellent
redfish, shrimp, speckled trout,blue crabs, stone crabs. I can shoot
duck, geese, quail, exotic deer ect, It a damn paradise.
And I can carry a fully loaded AR-15 in my pickup and no one gives it
a second thought. I can hide my Colt under my Coat and It OK, infact
it's expected.

And to top it off Texas is so Big and out produces every other state
in everything it's likely we are going to have more waste.ect. Take
any bunch of the little states and add them together to get the same
land mass as Texas and you will find out that they out pollute Texas
by a long shot. minus Alaska of course.

Sounds like your just jelious and a tree hugging left wing propaganda
sponge.

Joe
Native Texan
Capt. Mooron

H-m-m-m... did you hear about how Bush's military service record was
"accidentally" destroyed??

Did you know the Iraq fiasco is costing the USA about 64 million a week

That on average 3 to 4 soldiers are being killed there every day.

That everyone knows there never was any WMD

.... and best of all we Canadians refused to join on this hay ride to hell in
a handbasket!

Cripes you are looking dumber every day!

CM

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
| "Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Will you tell us why?
|

| Because he is a person that is going to do what he says. Because he
| does not suck up to the French. Because he hates Dictators. Because he
| is seen by the terrorist as a person that has not hesitation to kill
| them before they kill us.
| Because he puts the US ahead of any and all other countries. He Like I
| could care less what the rest of the world thinks about us, all we
| care about is our country and keeping another 911 from happening.
| Because he supports our military. Because he supports the American oil
| field. Because he's a fellow Texan. Because he stands his ground no
| matter what. Because I hates most lawyers. Because I think Kerry is a
| 2 faced liar. Because Edwards is not capable of becoming president if
| Kerry kicks the bucket. Because he a better leader than Kerry. Because
| Kerry discraced his fellow Vietnam vets.
|
| Joe
|

| --
| "j" ganz @@
| www.sailnow.com
|
| "Joe" wrote in message
| om...
| DSK wrote in message
| I can explain it easily. It is due the average Limbaugh listener's
| pathologic rage against the Clintons. He pushes this button almost
| daily. His listeners get all stoked with righteous indignation, then
| they get out there and vote, dammit!
|
| DSK
|
| I agree 100% Doug, Rush is a asshole overweight pill taking retard.
|
| But Im still going to vote for Bush.
|
| Joe

Horvath

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 12:24:33 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Like last time??? Hahaha... he lost the popular vote and was
elected by the Supreme Court. This time, he's going to lose
fair and square.

For those of you to stupid to go past third grade, only the Electoral
College can elect the president. The Electoral College has elected
every president since and including George Washington. Every one.

The Supreme Court doesn't have the authority to elect a dog catcher.
Gore lost. Deal with it. Don't make yourself look even more
stupider.