Jonathan Ganz

Default Rush Limbaugh? and why he & his listeners are losers...

Here you go. I'm sure you won't believe it, but here it is anyway:

http://democrats.com/display.cfm?id=181%20
http://slate.msn.com/?id=2058631
http://www.chicagomediawatch.org/01_4_gore.shtml
http://www.fringefolk.com/gorevictory.html
http://www.bushwatch.com/gorebush.htm

And I could go on and on. I'm sure you can find other links that show
the opposite. The point is that the Supremes should not have stopped
the recount, thus they elected him by default.

As I've said, you can cite your facts all day, but it's meanless to the
issue.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
.. .
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
No, it's not a myth. Check your facts. Gore won or would have
won the popular vote in Florida.

You're still citing facts that have nothing to do with the question.

The fact is there has NEVER been a recount that proved Gore won Florida. I
notice the you CAN'T cite a single one.

You keep performing your little song and dance, but the fact is the
Democrats did not have the votes needed in Congress to throw out the Bush
slate of certified Florida Electors. EVEN IF Gore won the standardless
partial recount as ordered by the Florida Supreme Court, he would have

LOST
the electoral college election because his electoral would have been
appointed in violation of 3 U.S.C. section 5.

The truth of the matter is 3 U.S.C. section 15 would be the defining law

in
this matter. It basically says who ever is state certified wins. Bush was
state certified thanks to the DEMOCRATS on the Florida Supreme Court. This
happened two weeks before the SCotUS handed down their decision in Bush

vs.
Gore.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
m...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

You are citing facts that have nothing to do with the issue. Bu****
was elected by the Supreme Court, because they are the ones
that blocked further attempts to have an accurate count.

Since the Republicans controlled the US House, all they had to do is
disqualify every slate of Gore electors, thus leaving the slate sent
by the Democrat majority of the Florida Supreme Court for Bush.

Once Bush was certified, Gore could not win the electoral college
unless he could convice the US House to vote against Bush.

He also lost the popular vote in Florida by every reasonable

measure.

That a myth put out by the Democrats. The only two full counts of the
state show Bush as the winner.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
You're the idiot. He was elected by his buddies in the Supreme
Court.

That is incorrect. Bush was certified the winner of the state two
weeks before that decision was handed down from the SCotUS (thanks

the 7-0 decision of the Florida Supreme Court).

Stuart Taylor discussing the ramifications of the Bush being the
certified winner of the state and the decision of the Florida

Supreme
Court in Palm Beach County Canvassing Board vs. Harris:

"Rougher translation: We're giving you a chance to explain your

way
out of the Federal law trap into which you stumbled on Nov. 21.

But
we
don't see how you can do it. And by the way, it isn't only us that

you
have to convince. Under another provision of that 1887 act (3

U.S.C.
section 15), the Bush electors that Gov. Jeb Bush has already
certified and sent to Congress, via the archivist of the United
States, will be the ones counted, unless any Gore electors

approved
by
the Florida courts can pass muster with both the

Republican-controlled
House and the Senate. Not much chance of that."

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...2000-12-13.htm

The order of the FSC on 12/8/2000, which was overturned by the

SCotUS
on 12/12/2000, was for a standardless, partial recount of disputed
ballots. Do REALLY expect anyone to believe that the Republicans

would
have allowed Gore to keep those electors over the slate of Bush
electors that were already certified??

Clinton was one of the best presidents ever. Bu**** is
a ****ing liar. You deal with it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 12:24:33 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Like last time??? Hahaha... he lost the popular vote and was
elected by the Supreme Court. This time, he's going to lose
fair and square.

For those of you to stupid to go past third grade, only the

Electoral
College can elect the president. The Electoral College has

elected
every president since and including George Washington. Every

one.

The Supreme Court doesn't have the authority to elect a dog

catcher.
Gore lost. Deal with it. Don't make yourself look even more
stupider.

Jonathan Ganz

No. I think you're either Scalia or Thomas. The former does
understand the electorl count and latter doesn't, so I submit
that you are Judge Thomas. (Actually, he does understand,
but he does whatever Scalia tells him to do.)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
.. .
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Amazingly, we now have an extra US Supreme Court Justice in
our midst. Wow.

I am not a US Supreme Court Justice, but unlike you, I understand how the
electoral college system works. The fact is under the Electoral Count Act

of
1887, once a candidate has been certified, no court can take those

electors
away.

IF Gore had won the standardless partial recount as ordered by the FSC,

just
exactly how does he win the electoral college??

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

You are citing facts that have nothing to do with the issue. Bu****
was elected by the Supreme Court, because they are the ones
that blocked further attempts to have an accurate count.

A standardless, partial recount of the ballots would have been thrown
out by the US House because of violations of 3 U.S.C. section 5.

The fact is Gore lost that day Bush was certified the winner of the
state of Florida.

He also
lost the popular vote in Florida by every reasonable measure.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

om...

wrote this crap:

Like last time??? Hahaha... he lost the popular vote and was
elected by the Supreme Court. This time, he's going to lose
fair and square.

For those of you to stupid to go past third grade, only the

Electoral
College can elect the president. The Electoral College has

elected
every president since and including George Washington. Every

one.

The Supreme Court doesn't have the authority to elect a dog

catcher.
Gore lost. Deal with it. Don't make yourself look even more
stupider.

Mark Cook

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
No. I think you're either Scalia or Thomas. The former does
understand the electorl count and latter doesn't, so I submit
that you are Judge Thomas. (Actually, he does understand,
but he does whatever Scalia tells him to do.)

You still can't back up your claim that Supreme Court gave Bush the win in
Florida.

Care to try again?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
.. .
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Amazingly, we now have an extra US Supreme Court Justice in
our midst. Wow.

I am not a US Supreme Court Justice, but unlike you, I understand how

the
electoral college system works. The fact is under the Electoral Count

Act
of
1887, once a candidate has been certified, no court can take those

electors
away.

IF Gore had won the standardless partial recount as ordered by the FSC,

just
exactly how does he win the electoral college??

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
You are citing facts that have nothing to do with the issue.

Bu****
was elected by the Supreme Court, because they are the ones
that blocked further attempts to have an accurate count.

A standardless, partial recount of the ballots would have been

thrown
out by the US House because of violations of 3 U.S.C. section 5.

The fact is Gore lost that day Bush was certified the winner of the
state of Florida.

He also
lost the popular vote in Florida by every reasonable measure.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

om...

wrote this crap:

Like last time??? Hahaha... he lost the popular vote and

was
elected by the Supreme Court. This time, he's going to lose
fair and square.

For those of you to stupid to go past third grade, only the
Electoral
College can elect the president. The Electoral College has
elected
every president since and including George Washington.

Every
one.

The Supreme Court doesn't have the authority to elect a dog
catcher.
Gore lost. Deal with it. Don't make yourself look even

more
stupider.

Mark Cook

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Here you go. I'm sure you won't believe it, but here it is anyway:

I didn't see a single recount in there that prove Gore won? I thought you
had a link to one? They talk about the partial recount from the NORC but
what does that prove? Checking 175,010 of 179,855 "blank or spoiled" ballots
does not prove a thing.

http://www.norc.uchicago.edu/fl/press.asp
http://www.co.leon.fl.us/elect/blankspoilFL.pdf

A partial recount does NOT prove Gore won Florida, nor does it prove that
Bush lost.

http://democrats.com/display.cfm?id=181%20
http://slate.msn.com/?id=2058631
http://www.chicagomediawatch.org/01_4_gore.shtml
http://www.fringefolk.com/gorevictory.html
http://www.bushwatch.com/gorebush.htm

And I could go on and on. I'm sure you can find other links that show
the opposite. The point is that the Supremes should not have stopped
the recount, thus they elected him by default.

You keep ignoring that Bush was ALREADY certified at that point. The Supreme
Court cannot give him an election that he has already won.

As I've said, you can cite your facts all day, but it's meanless to the
issue.

You have made a claim that cannot back up. There is no way that the Democrat
could take way Bush's slate of electors send on 11/26/2000 via the remedy
crafted by the Democrat majority of the Florida Supreme Court. All the
decision of the SC in Bush vs. Gore did was stop the FSC from setting a
legal precedence. The court could not take away or give Bush the slate of
certified electors that he already had.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

wrote in message
m...
[...]

om...

wrote this crap:

Like last time??? Hahaha... he lost the popular vote and

was
elected by the Supreme Court. This time, he's going to lose
fair and square.

For those of you to stupid to go past third grade, only the
Electoral
College can elect the president. The Electoral College has
elected
every president since and including George Washington.

Every
one.

The Supreme Court doesn't have the authority to elect a dog
catcher.
Gore lost. Deal with it. Don't make yourself look even

more
stupider.

Bobspirt

Jon, you are a horrible debater. First you screech that Bush stole the
election and that Gore would have won the recount. Then you post obviously
partisan reports and concede that reports supporting the other position can be
found. You then conclude that the Supreme Ct should not have stopped the
recount. Well, what is it? Did Gore win, as you earlier posted? Or are you
saying evidence is inconclusive? Why do you state that the Supreme Ct should
not have stopped the recount? You cite nothing to support that. If they had,
we'd be left with the wildly inconsistent and disputed vote counting methods.
Do you state how one method of counting votes should be determined? No.
What's your point, Jon (aside from your mantra that Bush sucks).

BTW I like the line toward the end of the Slate article you cite: "For
Democrats to start actively contesting the president's legitimacy at this point
would be bad for the whole country."

Here you go. I'm sure you won't believe it, but here it is anyway:

http://democrats.com/display.cfm?id=181%20
http://slate.msn.com/?id=2058631
http://www.chicagomediawatch.org/01_4_gore.shtml
http://www.fringefolk.com/gorevictory.html
http://www.bushwatch.com/gorebush.htm

And I could go on and on. I'm sure you can find other links that show
the opposite. The point is that the Supremes should not have stopped
the recount, thus they elected him by default.

As I've said, you can cite your facts all day, but it's meanless to the
issue.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

wrote in message
m...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
You are citing facts that

Jonathan Ganz

Are you just stupid or what. I never claimed that anything would
prove Gore won or didn't win. The Supremes never let it go far
enough to find out.

You don't like Gore. I don't like Bush. So, what's your point?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

wrote in message
m...
[...]

om...

wrote this crap:

Like last time??? Hahaha... he lost the popular vote and

was
elected by the Supreme Court. This time, he's going to

lose
fair and square.

For those of you to stupid to go past third grade, only

the
Electoral
College can elect the president. The Electoral College

has
elected
every president since and including George Washington.

Every
one.

The Supreme Court doesn't have the authority to elect a

dog
catcher.
Gore lost. Deal with it. Don't make yourself look even

more
stupider.

Jonathan Ganz

I already did, but you appear to be too stupid to get it. Not my
fault. You posted some URLs, so did I. I think mine are valid,
and you think yours are valid. I'm still missing what you're trying
to claim. The Supremes stopped the recount. That's a fact. Get
over it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
. ..
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
No. I think you're either Scalia or Thomas. The former does
understand the electorl count and latter doesn't, so I submit
that you are Judge Thomas. (Actually, he does understand,
but he does whatever Scalia tells him to do.)

You still can't back up your claim that Supreme Court gave Bush the win in
Florida.

Care to try again?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
.. .
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Amazingly, we now have an extra US Supreme Court Justice in
our midst. Wow.

I am not a US Supreme Court Justice, but unlike you, I understand how

the
electoral college system works. The fact is under the Electoral Count

Act
of
1887, once a candidate has been certified, no court can take those

electors
away.

IF Gore had won the standardless partial recount as ordered by the

FSC,
just
exactly how does he win the electoral college??

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
You are citing facts that have nothing to do with the issue.

Bu****
was elected by the Supreme Court, because they are the ones
that blocked further attempts to have an accurate count.

A standardless, partial recount of the ballots would have been

thrown
out by the US House because of violations of 3 U.S.C. section 5.

The fact is Gore lost that day Bush was certified the winner of

the
state of Florida.

He also
lost the popular vote in Florida by every reasonable measure.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

om...

wrote this crap:

Like last time??? Hahaha... he lost the popular vote and

was
elected by the Supreme Court. This time, he's going to

lose
fair and square.

For those of you to stupid to go past third grade, only

the
Electoral
College can elect the president. The Electoral College

has
elected
every president since and including George Washington.

Every
one.

The Supreme Court doesn't have the authority to elect a

dog
catcher.
Gore lost. Deal with it. Don't make yourself look even

more
stupider.

Bobspirt

Are you just stupid or what. I never claimed that anything would
prove Gore won or didn't win.

You said earlier that every recount of the votes would have proved that Gore
won.
Mark Cook

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Are you just stupid or what. I never claimed that anything would
prove Gore won or didn't win. The Supremes never let it go far
enough to find out.

You don't like Gore. I don't like Bush. So, what's your point?

The point the order of the FSC, which overturned by the SCotUS, would NOT
have proven anything. It was standardless, partial recount of disputed
ballots (60k of 180k) which violated 3 U.S.C. section 5, thus would have
been thrown out by the US House. To say that the SC gave Bush the election
is wrong. If you going to make that kind of argument, then it was the
Democrats on the Florida Supreme Court because they gave Bush the state
certification which the Democrats could NEVER get enough votes to override.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

wrote in message
m...
[...]

om...

wrote this crap:

[...]

Mark Cook

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
I already did, but you appear to be too stupid to get it. Not my
fault. You posted some URLs, so did I. I think mine are valid,
and you think yours are valid. I'm still missing what you're trying
to claim. The Supremes stopped the recount. That's a fact. Get
over it.

There is nothing for ME to get over. So what!!! They stopped an meaningless
recount that would NOT have proven Gore won. If it had been allowed to
continue, the results would NOT have withstood the scrutiny of 3 U.S.C.
section 5, NOR would they have overridden the slate of certified electors
that were ALREADY given to Bush.

In other words, they could have recount under those standards until Jan 5,
2001, and Gore would have STILL LOST!!!!!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
. ..
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
No. I think you're either Scalia or Thomas. The former does
understand the electorl count and latter doesn't, so I submit
that you are Judge Thomas. (Actually, he does understand,
but he does whatever Scalia tells him to do.)

You still can't back up your claim that Supreme Court gave Bush the win

in
Florida.

Care to try again?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
You are citing facts that have nothing to do with the issue.

Bu****
was elected by the Supreme Court, because they are the ones
that blocked further attempts to have an accurate count.

A standardless, partial recount of the ballots would have been

thrown
out by the US House because of violations of 3 U.S.C. section 5.

The fact is Gore lost that day Bush was certified the winner of

the
state of Florida.

He also
lost the popular vote in Florida by every reasonable measure.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

om...