Horvath

Default Rush Limbaugh? and why he & his listeners are losers...

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 09:57:51 -0400, "Vito" wrote
this crap:

Because what he says IS factual.

Some of it. That's the key to good fiction - include just enough truth to
make the rest plausible. Example:

Terrorists killed 1000s of Americans on 9/11. That's why we must attack Iraq

What part of that is NOT factual? Terrorists killed almost 3000
people at the WTC.

Scout

yes'm. but they wuz when we wuz unejimicated, now we'uns gots them there
smarts to be gettin' it right.
Scout

"Horvath" wrote
The Electoral College has elected
every president since and including George Washington. Every one.

Scout

And we respect you for that.
Scout

"Capt. Mooron" wrote
... and best of all we Canadians refused to join on this hay ride to hell

in
a handbasket!

Capt. Mooron

Thanks... no really...
You didn't have to listen to that sanctimonious Cellucci whining on and on
about how we were betraying the USA and there would be "serious
repercussions" !

A buddy of mine was convinced the CIA had something to do with the Canadian
Mad Cow incident and the Avian Flu in British Columbia.... but I pointed out
they were way too stupid to engage in anything that complex... considering
their "intelligence" on Iraq.

Barring that nonsense..... lots of American Tourists up in the Park this
year. You guys look just like Canadians! ;-)

CM

"Scout" wrote in message
| And we respect you for that.
| Scout
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote
| ... and best of all we Canadians refused to join on this hay ride to
hell
| in
| a handbasket!

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Barring that nonsense..... lots of American Tourists up in the Park this
year. You guys look just like Canadians! ;-)

Fat & stupid?

Scout

We were gonna split the oil with ya!
Are all those tourists approximately drafting age? : )
Scout

"Scout" wrote in message
| And we respect you for that.
| Scout
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote
| ... and best of all we Canadians refused to join on this hay ride to
hell
| in
| a handbasket!

Capt. Mooron

Not the 2 blonde babes in the convertible Mustang form Missouri. !!!

The bikers from Arkansas were a bit "large" but fit their Harley's

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote
|
| Barring that nonsense..... lots of American Tourists up in the Park
this
| year. You guys look just like Canadians! ;-)
|
| Fat & stupid?

Capt. Mooron

Keep your oil... we got plenty up here...... Grade 'A' sweet crude that
flows at 30c below without heating the pipes. Norman Wells and Alberta Tar
Sands! Never mind the vast reserves of Natural Gas.

CM

"Scout" wrote in message
| We were gonna split the oil with ya!
| Are all those tourists approximately drafting age? : )
| Scout
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Thanks... no really...
| You didn't have to listen to that sanctimonious Cellucci whining on and
on
| about how we were betraying the USA and there would be "serious
| repercussions" !
|
| A buddy of mine was convinced the CIA had something to do with the
| Canadian
| Mad Cow incident and the Avian Flu in British Columbia.... but I pointed
| out
| they were way too stupid to engage in anything that complex...
considering
| their "intelligence" on Iraq.
|
| Barring that nonsense..... lots of American Tourists up in the Park
this
| year. You guys look just like Canadians! ;-)
|
| CM
|

| "Scout" wrote in message
| | And we respect you for that.
| | Scout
| |
| | "Capt. Mooron" wrote
| | ... and best of all we Canadians refused to join on this hay ride to
| hell
| | in
| | a handbasket!
| |
| |

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote
Never mind the vast reserves of Natural Gas.

due to your lousy beer.

Capt. Mooron

.....at least our beer has alcohol in it!

American Beer is like the CIA..... no substance and they get it wrong every
time! ;-).