Jonathan Ganz

Default Rush Limbaugh? and why he & his listeners are losers...

Of course, I have no interest in doing your research for you. Do you're
own.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Sorry, but it's not in my contract to "answer you"re stupid
question. The fact is that the Supremes prevented the recount.
The result was that Bu**** was president. It was disgusting.

Of course, if you are correct, you will have no problem proving it. Please
prove it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
.. .
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
I think the issue is that you don't understand how conservatives
have attempted to hijack the US Constitution for their own
purposes. Keep talking, you're looking more and more foolish.

Now you are trying to change the subject. You claim that Bush's

buddies
on
the Supreme Court elected him to office. Please answer the question. I

will
lay it out for you again.

IF SC had allowed the standardless partial recount to go forth, and

Gore
would have "won" that recount, how would he get his slate of electors
recognized over the slate of state certified electors that were

already
there for Bush?

If I am wrong, you should have no trouble laying out a scenario. But
remember, the Republicans, who say that dimpled chads are not legal

votes,
control the US House, and dimpled chads were added into the count by

the
FSC.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
It doesn't prove this. That's your assertion. Sorry, but you

haven't
convinced me. Keep talking though, you're making yourself look
more and more foolish.

Just because you fail to understand the Electoral Count Act of

1887,
thus
making false claims about the SC doesn't make me look foolish.

I will ask again, IF SC had allowed the standardless partial

recount
[...]

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
. ..
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Boring and not relevant.

Boing, yes, but it does prove that the SCotUS did not appoint

Bush
the
White House. For anyone to say that the Supreme Court gave

Bush
the
win
does
not understand the ramifications of the Electoral Count Act of

1887,
and
how
it would work with the make up of Congess on 1/6/2001.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
.. .
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in

message
Are you just stupid or what. I never claimed that

anything
would
prove Gore won or didn't win. The Supremes never let it

go
far
enough to find out.

You don't like Gore. I don't like Bush. So, what's your

point?

The point the order of the FSC, which overturned by the

SCotUS,
would
NOT
have proven anything. It was standardless, partial recount

of
disputed
ballots (60k of 180k) which violated 3 U.S.C. section 5,

thus
would
have
been thrown out by the US House. To say that the SC gave

Bush
the
election
is wrong. If you going to make that kind of argument, then

it
was
the
Democrats on the Florida Supreme Court because they gave

Bush
the
state
certification which the Democrats could NEVER get enough

votes
override.

Jonathan Ganz

Perhaps it's time for Cookie to get his head out of his ass.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Sorry, but it's not in my contract to "answer you"re stupid
question. The fact is that the Supremes prevented the recount.
The result was that Bu**** was president. It was disgusting.

Perhaps it's time to get over it, Jon?

Max

Mark Cook

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Of course, I have no interest in doing your research for you. Do you're
own.

Since that I provided the relevant facts, and you can't defend your
statement, I will that as an admission that are wrong.

Thanks for playing.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Sorry, but it's not in my contract to "answer you"re stupid
question. The fact is that the Supremes prevented the recount.
The result was that Bu**** was president. It was disgusting.

Of course, if you are correct, you will have no problem proving it.

Please
prove it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

.. .

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
[...]

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
. ..
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Boring and not relevant.

Boing, yes, but it does prove that the SCotUS did not

appoint
Bush
the
White House. For anyone to say that the Supreme Court gave

Bush
the
win
does
not understand the ramifications of the Electoral Count Act

of
1887,
and
how
it would work with the make up of Congess on 1/6/2001.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Mark Cook

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Perhaps it's time for Cookie to get his head out of his ass.

So says the one who can't defend his argument.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Sorry, but it's not in my contract to "answer you"re stupid
question. The fact is that the Supremes prevented the recount.
The result was that Bu**** was president. It was disgusting.

Perhaps it's time to get over it, Jon?

Max

Jonathan Ganz

You haven't provided anything. You can't defend your argument, because
you didn't address the initial question. What a loser.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

news

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Sorry, but it's not in my contract to "answer you"re stupid
question. The fact is that the Supremes prevented the recount.
The result was that Bu**** was president. It was disgusting.

Of course, if you are correct, you will have no problem proving it.

Please
prove it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

.. .

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
[...]

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Jonathan Ganz

So says the idiot.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
news
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Perhaps it's time for Cookie to get his head out of his ass.

So says the one who can't defend his argument.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Sorry, but it's not in my contract to "answer you"re stupid
question. The fact is that the Supremes prevented the recount.
The result was that Bu**** was president. It was disgusting.

Perhaps it's time to get over it, Jon?

Max

Mark Cook

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
You haven't provided anything. You can't defend your argument, because
you didn't address the initial question. What a loser.

Give it up, I have already proven your contention the Bush's buddies on the
SC gave him the election is incorrect. You might try to learn how to lose
gracefully.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

news

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Sorry, but it's not in my contract to "answer you"re stupid
question. The fact is that the Supremes prevented the recount.
The result was that Bu**** was president. It was disgusting.

Of course, if you are correct, you will have no problem proving it.

Please
prove it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

.. .

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
[...]

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Mark Cook

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
So says the idiot.

Personal attack = admission that you are wrong. Thanks again.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
news
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Perhaps it's time for Cookie to get his head out of his ass.

So says the one who can't defend his argument.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Sorry, but it's not in my contract to "answer you"re stupid
question. The fact is that the Supremes prevented the recount.
The result was that Bu**** was president. It was disgusting.

Perhaps it's time to get over it, Jon?

Max

Maxprop

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

So says the idiot.

Oh, excellent retort, Jon. You've ably countered my argument once again.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Try to answer intelligently. It'll help with job interviews.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
You haven't provided anything. You can't defend your argument, because
you didn't address the initial question. What a loser.

Give it up, I have already proven your contention the Bush's buddies on

the
SC gave him the election is incorrect. You might try to learn how to lose
gracefully.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

news

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Sorry, but it's not in my contract to "answer you"re stupid
question. The fact is that the Supremes prevented the recount.
The result was that Bu**** was president. It was disgusting.

Of course, if you are correct, you will have no problem proving

it.
Please
prove it.

--

[...]

[...]