Wally

Default SAILING GROUNDS

JAXAshby wrote:
and all in a boat with sails, too. right?

From: (Joe)
I admit most was sailing on Power vessels.

JAXAshby

I, an experienced pilot, have flown to Omaha, Chicago, Seattle, Detroit, KC,
Dallas, Austin, Phoenix, Jacksonville, Philly, Baltimore, DC, Columbia, Dayton,
Cleveland, Cincinatti, Boston, Providence, Mankato, Eau Claire, Columbus, LA,
SF, San Diego, Atlanta, Tampa, Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Denver, Mpls, Anoka,
Crystal, Lake Elmo, Bensen, Oshkosh (many times).

Wanna take a guess how many of those places I flew to on a commercial airliner?
(hint, Ft L and back)

From: (Joe)
I admit most was sailing on Power vessels.

Scott Vernon

What's your point, Jax. There isn't enough bandwidth to list every city I've
driven to. So?

SV, 1,000,000 accident free miles.

"JAXAshby" wrote ...
I, an experienced pilot, have flown to Omaha, Chicago, Seattle, Detroit,

KC,
Dallas, Austin, Phoenix, Jacksonville, Philly, Baltimore, DC, Columbia,

Dayton,
Cleveland, Cincinatti, Boston, Providence, Mankato, Eau Claire, Columbus,

LA,
SF, San Diego, Atlanta, Tampa, Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Denver, Mpls, Anoka,
Crystal, Lake Elmo, Bensen, Oshkosh (many times).

Scott Vernon

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
I've seen Jax going backwards in a race.

Scotty

this is true.

would I lie?

and we were leading and continued to lead.

while at anchor. Yup.

Scotty

Scott Vernon

"John Cairns" wrote

Is Bob a grossly
inferior sailor because he hasn't done much cruising in his home waters,

or
in any other areas?

Don't know, but he definitely is a grossly inferior human being.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

Scott Vernon

Wally hasn't seen the Jax pics?

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Wally" wrote in message
| Oh, whoopie ****in' do!! My first race on on a yacht was in 30 knots,
| gusting 46 - and I loved it. There's even a photo of it happening in my
| webshots album.
|
| When do we get to see *you* sailing?

You won't Wally.... he sails an Irwin 30 and that is an embarrassment in
itself. Jaxxie is a salesman... he used to sell computers and then

cars.If
you ask someone here might provide you with some of his pictures he posted
on the web of himself. It was hilarious. He even complained to Donal's
ISP... but didn't realize it was actually Donal he was writing the letter
to. Real Genious material there.

CM

Jonathan Ganz

Sailing on a power vessels? He said sailing. That's with sails
not the iron jib or military.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

Okay.... I'm taking a quick poll to see if Bob is the only poster here

with
such a limited sailing area.

Please just give us an idea of where you've sailed, lakes, oceans, bays,
countries...... I'll start:

CM

Ok,
Pacific
Atlantic
South China Sea
Indian Ocean
North Sea
Morgan City LA. To Wick Scottland
Freeport Texas to Freeport Bahamas
LA CA to Morgan City LA
Panama Canal
SanDeigo to Hawaii and back 2 times
Hawaii to Shanghi
Peral Harbor
Maui
Launi
Singapore
Shanghi to Subic Bay
Subic to Deigo Garcia twice
Deigo Garcia to Maritious
Deigo to Perth OZ
Perth to Tiawan
Tiawan to Japan
Every port from Mobile to Port mansfield in the Gulf
Flower Gardens (110mi SSE) from freeport TX over 800 times
Galveston to Corpus Christie 50+ times
Hong Kong twice
Alapulco
Baja
Bay of De Campchie Mexico
Tampico bay
Chesapeak bay
San Francisco Bay
Galveston Bay
Choclate Bay
Madagorda bay
Laguna Mardre
Offits bayou
bayou Tesh
Bayou Labattrey
Aransas Bay
West Bay
East Bay
Trinity Bay
Capono bay
SanAntoino Bay
Christmas Bay
Mustang Bay
Eagle Moutian Lake
Benbrook Lake
Lake Ponchatrain
Sabine Lake
Calcasieu lake
Lake Travis
Lake Conroe
Topaz Lake
Tick Faw
Red River
Trinity river
Ceder Bayou
Buffalo Bayou
Brazos River
Nachez river
Mississippi River~St Louis to New Orleans
Shane
Schaffer
ICW from Panama City to the Rio Grand
And a few more Ive forgotten
I admit most was sailing on Power vessels.

Joe

JAXAshby

and we were leading and continued to lead.

while at anchor. Yup.

we were the last to anchor and the first to up anchor. The wind failed from
the north and recovered from the south. The few that didn't anchor were set
north with the current.