Capt. Mooron

Default SAILING GROUNDS

Good List.... just wait till Ozzy gets back.... he'll whoop you into shape
while wearing his gold braided Greek Fisherman's Cap!
Ozzy would have produced a detailed list that would put everyone here to
shame considering his Global Trotting history and vast fortunes. ;-)

CM

OzOne wrote in message ...
| On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 02:21:04 -0400, "John Cairns"
| scribbled thusly:
|
| Okay.... I'm taking a quick poll to see if Bob is the only poster here
with
| such a limited sailing area.
|
| I've been everywher man,
| I've been everywhere,
| Crossed the desert bare man,
| I've breathed the mountain air Man,
| Oh travel I've had my share Man,
| I've been everywhere!
|

| Oz1...of the 3 twins.
|
| I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting you.

JAXAshby

Jaxxies... you sail a friggin Irwin 30...

I have never stepped foot on an Irwin 30 in my life.
JAXAshby

I've seen Jax going backwards in a race.

Scotty

this is true. and we were leading and continued to lead.
JAXAshby

I call bull****...no Irwin can sail in over 5 knots of wind!

CM

I did an offshore delivery in one last year and when off watch I would catch
some zzz's, even when the winds were 40+. The boat was more than adequate.
JAXAshby

How the hell would you know what I have and haven't learned, mindreader?

by the words, wally, you chose to tell us what you have learned.

Capt. Mooron

LIAR!

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
| Jaxxies... you sail a friggin Irwin 30...
|
| I have never stepped foot on an Irwin 30 in my life.

Capt. Mooron

Thought you never set foot on an Irwin Jaxxies????

Bwahahahahahahahahaaa

CM

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
| I call bull****...no Irwin can sail in over 5 knots of wind!
|
| CM
|
| I did an offshore delivery in one last year and when off watch I would
catch
| some zzz's, even when the winds were 40+. The boat was more than
adequate.

JAXAshby

I have never set foot on an Irwin 30 in my life.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
| I call bull****...no Irwin can sail in over 5 knots of wind!
|
| CM
|
| I did an offshore delivery in one last year and when off watch I would
catch
| some zzz's, even when the winds were 40+. The boat was more than
adequate.

Capt. Mooron

Not even close to it....

I don't have sufficient reserves of alcohol to generate that condition. I
did get 3 more fence posts dug and set though.
Sold any cars this morning Jax?

Irwin 30.... Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

CM

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
| moron, it is Sunday morning and you are slooshed.
|
| From: "Capt. Mooron"
| Date: 6/27/2004 9:47 AM Eastern Standard Time
| LIAR!
|

| "JAXAshby" wrote in message
| | Jaxxies... you sail a friggin Irwin 30...
| |