JAXAshby

Default SAILING GROUNDS

he told me
he's covered more of LIS

THAT certainly makes him a fantastic seaman.
Capt. Mooron

Jaxxies... you sail a friggin Irwin 30... that speaks volumes alone!
Shut the **** Up you big cry-baby!... at least until you find the Gulf
Stream or write another "definative" book on something like anchoring in the
LIS and the ten feet of mud you have your hook into... never mind catenary
forces.

CM

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
| We'll see how it goes - the plan for this season is to build experience
by
| crewing on the Sonata, while I work on my own boat. Once Hispaniola goes
in,
| I'll be looking to get into some cruising
|
| says it all

Bobsprit

he told me
he's covered more of LIS

Wowee!

RB
Capt. Mooron

I call bull****...no Irwin can sail in over 5 knots of wind!

CM

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
| Bob is terrified to sail into anything.... including a wind over 20 knots
or
| out of the bay.
|
| I have seen Bob sailing -- with his girls -- in winds of 30+, and gusting

Bobsprit

Bob is terrified to sail into anything.... including a wind over 20 knots or
out of the bay.

I have seen Bob sailing -- with his girls -- in winds of 30+, and gusting

That's true. We've never not gone out due to heavy winds, which has been a
mistake on two occasions.

RB

Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| Rough times for you, eh, Mooron???

Not after that list..... ;-)

CM

Bobsprit

Jaxxies... you sail a friggin Irwin 30... that speaks volumes alone!

No he doesn't.

RB
Capt. Mooron

Aw Darned it all.... I forgot all about sailing in Hawaii! Oh well.
Kayaks... hahahahahahaha.... I always ask them what time it is while
pointing at my watch... and they always stop paddling and tell me. Nuthin'
dumber than a kayaker!

Eskimo Roll!

CM

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
| moron, kayaking doesn't count (except in your universe) so I will leave
that
| out.
|
| NJ
| LIS
| Jersey shore
| Delaware River
| Chesepeake
| ICW.
| BVI
| Ft Lauderdale
| Charleston
| St Augustine
| Block Island
| Boston
| Plymouth
| Situate
| New Haven
| Greenpoint
| Maui
| Honolulu
| Medicine Lake
| Balsam Lake
| Charlette Amalie
| Upper New York Harbor
| Lower New York Harbor
| Acapulco
| South China Sea (but that was just swimming and killing)
| others
|
| Okay.... I'm taking a quick poll to see if Bob is the only poster here
with
| such a limited sailing area.
|
| Please just give us an idea of where you've sailed, lakes, oceans, bays,
| countries...... I'll start:
|
| Great Slave Lake, NWT
| Hudson's Bay - Rankin Yacht Club
| Beaufort Sea - Tuktoyaktuk
| Bahamas, Eluthra, & Exuma Cays
| British Virgin Islands - all of it
| Jamaica - Montego Bay to Negril
| Brasil - Florinopolis to Bombinas and Porto Alegra /Recife
| American Samoa - Pago Pago Yacht Club
| Western Samoa - Upolu to Savai'i
| Tonga - Am Samoa to Tonga return [ Pago-Vava'u]
| British Columbia
| Nova Scotia
| New Brunswick
| Prince Edward Island
| Ontario
| Quebec
|
| I know it's not a lot and many have sailed more areas.... but compared to
| Bob.... !!!?????
| I mean let's face it... Bob hasn't even done a basic BVI trip on a
charter
| boat!!!
| Bob can't use a Radar
| Bob can't navigate
| Bob can't sail into a slip
|
| Bob does try though.... lame as those attempts are in his very limited
world
| of sail.
|
| CM

Bobsprit

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| Rough times for you, eh, Mooron???

Not after that list..... ;-)

What's wrong with the list. Ever sail near Centipede Island near Trinidad,
Mooron? I bet you haven't!
****ed now, aint ya!??? You were hoping I had only sailed in NY. Wrong AGAIN!

RB
Capt. Mooron