Nav

Default SAILING GROUNDS

UGH! smelly bait.

Cheers

Capt. Mooron wrote:

Okay.... I'm taking a quick poll to see if Bob is the only poster here with
such a limited sailing area.

Please just give us an idea of where you've sailed, lakes, oceans, bays,
countries...... I'll start:

Great Slave Lake, NWT
Hudson's Bay - Rankin Yacht Club
Beaufort Sea - Tuktoyaktuk
Bahamas, Eluthra, & Exuma Cays
British Virgin Islands - all of it
Jamaica - Montego Bay to Negril
Brasil - Florinopolis to Bombinas and Porto Alegra /Recife
American Samoa - Pago Pago Yacht Club
Western Samoa - Upolu to Savai'i
Tonga - Am Samoa to Tonga return [ Pago-Vava'u]
British Columbia
Nova Scotia
New Brunswick
Prince Edward Island
Ontario
Quebec

I know it's not a lot and many have sailed more areas.... but compared to
Bob.... !!!?????
I mean let's face it... Bob hasn't even done a basic BVI trip on a charter
boat!!!
Bob can't use a Radar
Bob can't navigate
Bob can't sail into a slip

Bob does try though.... lame as those attempts are in his very limited world
of sail.

CM

Wally

Donal wrote:

Wally's good....

I think that he lacks staying power.

Says the man who bottled out of the god argument.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Thom Stewart

Wally,

Cool it!
Nutsy and Jax, and a few others just LIVE for the kind of responses
you're giving them. Don't accommodate them.

Best thing you can do to screw them is let their trolls run dry. When
that happens they'll make a goofy statement they can't defend. That's
when you can "Carve them like a Turkey"

Ole Thom

John Cairns

Bob prefers smelly bait, the smellier the better. But Jax likes it even
better!
John Cairns
"Nav" wrote in message
UGH! smelly bait.

Cheers

Capt. Mooron wrote:

[...]

Flying Tadpole

OpalCat wrote:

Oh if you haven't kept up with the Jax Saga, it's quite an amusing
read: http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jax.html

Keep the faith

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
Wally hasn't seen the Jax pics?

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

^,,^ OpalCat

http://www.opalcat.com

Hi Opal!

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Break Away, Sail Away and putz away
now at http://music.download.com/internetopera

Wally

Thom Stewart wrote:
Wally,

Cool it!
Nutsy and Jax, and a few others just LIVE for the kind of responses
you're giving them. Don't accommodate them.

Chill out, Thom. I was just indulging in a standard-issue, Boobsie-style
response (scoff at the previous poster, claim something more impressive,
then demand photos).

Best thing you can do to screw them is let their trolls run dry. When
that happens they'll make a goofy statement they can't defend. That's
when you can "Carve them like a Turkey"

I note your sage advice, O Wise One.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Scott Vernon

been to McCormick Place , on LakeShore Drive a few times, looking out at
some really nasty, rough looking water.

Scotty

"katysails" wrote in message
pfffft...... lake sailor.

Scared to try Lake Michigan, aren't you?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Flying Tadpole

OzOne wrote:

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 10:39:54 +0930, Flying Tadpole
scribbled thusly:

Hi Opal!

Give it up Taddy, she's half your age!

I know. But never mind, she'll grow out of it!
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Break Away, Sail Away and putz away