JAXAshby

Default SAILING GROUNDS

I, an experienced pilot, have flown to Omaha, Chicago, Seattle, Detroit, KC,
Dallas, Austin, Phoenix, Jacksonville, Philly, Baltimore, DC, Columbia, Dayton,
Cleveland, Cincinatti, Boston, Providence, Mankato, Eau Claire, Columbus, LA,
SF, San Diego, Atlanta, Tampa, Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Denver, Mpls, Anoka,
Crystal, Lake Elmo, Bensen, Oshkosh (many times).

Wanna take a guess how many of those places I flew to on a commercial airliner?
(hint, Ft L and back)

JAXAshby wrote:
and all in a boat with sails, too. right?

From: (Joe)
I admit most was sailing on Power vessels.