Seahag

Default Marina Woes

Does anyone have an idea how I can research renter's rights for Maryland
marinas?

Seahag

katysails

Haggie asked: Does anyone have an idea how I can research renter's rights
for Maryland
marinas?

ohoh...what happened???/

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Seahag

"katysails" wrote:
Haggie asked: Does anyone have an idea how I can research renter's rights
for Maryland
marinas?

ohoh...what happened???/

I can't really go into it right now, but we're pretty ****ed off about the
latest in a series of mindless petty irritations...

Seahag

SAIL LOCO

I can't really go into it right now, but we're pretty ****ed off about the
latest in a series of mindless petty irritations...
Seahag.

If I didn't know better I'd be guessing that you were at White Rocks Marina
on Rock Creek.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
Seahag

"SAIL LOCO" wrote:
I can't really go into it right now, but we're pretty ****ed off about

the
latest in a series of mindless petty irritations...
Seahag.

If I didn't know better I'd be guessing that you were at White Rocks

Marina
on Rock Creek.

That's the thing, may as well stick with the jerk we know! I'm so close to
having enough money to fix the rig, I sure don't want to blow it on moving
costs. At least until the van is paid off come January!

Seahag

SAIL LOCO

I know 2 more people who left White Rocks this year. One guy moved his boat
during the winter to an empty safer slip. Didn't think it would matter since
most slips were empty due to boats being pulled. The manager called him and
told him to move it back. He went down the same day and moved it back. A few
days later he got a letter in the mail to get out.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
Bob Crantz

http://www.sailor.lib.md.us/MD_topics/law/_cod.html

BC

"Seahag" wrote in message
Does anyone have an idea how I can research renter's rights for Maryland
marinas?

Seahag

Seahag

"Bob Crantz" wrote:

http://www.sailor.lib.md.us/MD_topics/law/_cod.html

Thanks, I'll dig around in there tomorrow.

Seahag

Scott Vernon

Problems with the Slip Nazi?

Ya wants me & da boys to come down and have a talk with him?

Scotty

"Seahag" wrote in message
Does anyone have an idea how I can research renter's rights for Maryland
marinas?

Seahag

SAIL LOCO

Problems with the Slip Nazi?