"Donal" wrote in message

Name this tune!

Da, da daa da, daaa daaaa
Da, da daa da, daaa daaaa,
Da, da daa da, daaa -aaaa
Da, da daa da, daaa daaaa.

Physic royal yacht master hymn in D-
or the thyme to the dick van dyke show.

What words of wisdom? -- from the great sage!!!

BTW - wrong on both counts.

Did you spot the pun?

Regards

Donal

katysails

Default Hey, Bart!

Donal exclaimed:=20
Name this tune!

Who 's birthday is it?
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Joe

"Donal" wrote in message ...
"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Donal" wrote in message

Name this tune!

Da, da daa da, daaa daaaa
Da, da daa da, daaa daaaa,
Da, da daa da, daaa -aaaa
Da, da daa da, daaa daaaa.

Physic royal yacht master hymn in D-
or the thyme to the dick van dyke show.

What words of wisdom? -- from the great sage!!!

Thank you Oh Grand Pobah of the Royal Physic Yachtmaster.

I'm sure with your physic ability you can tell without any external
imput that I knew it wasen't the thyme to the Dick Van Dyke show.

And you also must be aware that I'm sorry for letting on to others
the secret hymn of the brotherhood of Royal Physic Yachtmasters.

Be careful do not describe the secret handshake online.

BTW - wrong on both counts.

Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?

Did you spot the pun?

It is better to know nothing than to know what ain't so.

Regards,

Joe

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Donal" wrote in message

Did you spot the pun?

It is better to know nothing than to know what ain't so.

I've reduced you to an admission of zero knowledge.

I'm sorry. I really didn't expect you to admit that you knew nothing.

Regards

Donal

Donal

"katysails" wrote in message
Donal exclaimed:
Name this tune!

Who 's birthday is it?

Bart's! .... I can't imagine why I always remember it!

Regards

Donal

katysails

Who 's birthday is it?

Bart's! .... I can't imagine why I always remember it!

Happy birthday to both of you, then!

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

DSK

katysails wrote:
Happy birthday to both of you, then!

Many happy returns, many more birthdays to come, and may you both lose
count

DSK

energy policy bb General 29 May 26th 04 06:25 PM
Ok Bart r anyone Joe ASA 32 January 14th 04 12:23 AM
VHF Q? Bart? Scott Vernon ASA 50 November 10th 03 11:34 AM