Donal

Default Hey, Bart!

"katysails" wrote in message
Who 's birthday is it?

Bart's! .... I can't imagine why I always remember it!

Happy birthday to both of you, then!

Thank you!

Regards

Donal

John Cairns

"Donal" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote in message
Donal exclaimed:
Name this tune!

Who 's birthday is it?

Bart's! .... I can't imagine why I always remember it!

Regards

Donal

Many happy returns, don't be shy, tell us how many that is?
John Cairns

Donal

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:42:17 -0500, DSK
scribbled thusly:

Many happy returns, many more birthdays to come, and may you both lose
count

Altzheimers,,what a wonderful disease...for women :-)

They seem to get it at the wedding ceremony!

Why else would they ask the same, bloody questions every single day for 25
years?

Regards

Donal

Donal

"John Cairns" wrote in message

Many happy returns, don't be shy, tell us how many that is?
John Cairns

46.

My hair is thinning.

My eyesight is going.

Sometimes I prefer to just go to sleep.

It's really awful!

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

"Donal" wrote

Why else would they ask the same, bloody question every single day for 25
years?

''is it in yet?'' ? ¿ ? ¿

katysails

Donal asked:=20
Why else would they ask the same, bloody questions every single day for =
25
years?

And what bloody questions would those be?
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Horvath

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 00:13:22 -0000, "Donal"
wrote this crap:

46.

My hair is thinning.

My eyesight is going.

Sometimes I prefer to just go to sleep.

It's really awful!

Wuss. I'm older than you, and in much better shape.

Jonathan Ganz

tit-shaped

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:33:45 -0500, Horvath
scribbled thusly:

Wuss. I'm older than you, and in much better shape.

Pear shape!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Donal

"katysails" wrote in message
Donal asked:
Why else would they ask the same, bloody questions every single day for 25
years?

And what bloody questions would those be?

"When can we get a new kitchen?"

"When can we get a new TV?"

"Why don't you make love to me four times *every* night?"

Regards

Donal

Frank Maier

"Donal" wrote:
46.
My hair is thinning.
My eyesight is going.
Sometimes I prefer to just go to sleep.
It's really awful!

Whippersnapper! I'm 56; but after an evening at my kendo dojo, I feel
about 76. And the next morning, I'm up to about 86. Thank God for
ibuprofin!

To add insult to injury, when I moan and groan at bedtime, instead of
offering to give me a little massage, my wife just laughs at me!

Frank

energy policy bb General 29 May 26th 04 06:25 PM
Ok Bart r anyone Joe ASA 32 January 14th 04 12:23 AM
VHF Q? Bart? Scott Vernon ASA 50 November 10th 03 11:34 AM