Seahag

Default Hey, Bart!

This is my favorite house in the whole world:

http://www.gamblehouse.org/index.html

Seahag

"Ozzie" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:50:00 -0500, "katysails"
scribbled thusly:

http://www.santafeheritagedoors.com/index.html
http://www.santafeheritagedoors.com/...tos/index.html

You have to like Southwest Mission, I guess....not my kind of

thing....Here's my kind of doors:
http://www.doorsbydecora.com/DbyD1324a.html

Yep, I like their Country French and Old World collections.

The SW Mission look is my style, I like the rugged, rough finish look.
Hell, I like adobe homes full stop

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Seahag

"Ozzie" wrote:
, "Seahag" scribbled fiersly:

This is my favorite house in the whole world:

http://www.gamblehouse.org/index.html

Hey, I've been there!

Really?????!!!!! I just drool over the beams.

H.

DSK

Frank Maier wrote:
But it's great aerobic exercise and you get to hit people with a stick
while yelling at them at the top of your lungs! Try that at your place
of employment!

Big fun!

Oh yeah, it is. But at work, I not only get to hit people with sticks, I
chase them with pipe wrenches. Although I've been told that I've
mellowed quite a lot over the lst ten years....

I used to go to a lot of martial arts tournaments, and kendo was always
interesting. Not many people into it. Supposedly the various disciplines
of hand combat, or improvised arms, were able to counteract a sword, but
it seemed doubtful.

Regards
Doug King

katysails

http://www.gamblehouse.org/index.html

Whole lot of cedar shake goin on there....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

jlrogers

Now that's funny!

"katysails" wrote in message

** a joke **
A little boy of 4 is taking his bath and looks down at his testicles. He
turns to his mother and asks: Are those my brains, Mama? She answers: No,
dear...not yet.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Scott Vernon

you can sleep in my barn anytime.

SV

"Seahag" wrote

Really?????!!!!! I just drool over the beams.

H.

DSK

Seahag wrote:
This is my favorite house in the whole world:

http://www.gamblehouse.org/index.html

It's nice, but I prefer this one

http://www.hearstcastle.org/

With that nice little bay right there, I don't know why they didn't put
it at the waterfront.

DSK

energy policy bb General 29 May 26th 04 06:25 PM
Ok Bart r anyone Joe ASA 32 January 14th 04 12:23 AM
VHF Q? Bart? Scott Vernon ASA 50 November 10th 03 11:34 AM