Donal

Default Bobsprit worships Scotty

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Scotty will be long dead when I'll still be sailing and mountain biking.

Obesity kills a lot of fat people, these days.

6'3, with actual muscle mass. I can actually pick up an offensive person

and
toss them. I can probably outrun anyone here...

I'm not surprised! If I had your attitude, then I'd make sure that I
could run fast.

You've probably been running all your life.

and you all can run relays! No
drinking, no smoking, no coffee, low cholesterol (144), perfect heart

rate! I
oughta know...just had a checkup at St. Francis after tearing chest

muscles
from biking R&C.

Yeah! My doctor never looks happy when she tells me that my blood pressure
is perfectly "normal".

You're obviously so scared of death that you won't do anything at all to
risk your health. Is that why you never sail out of sight of land?

Regards

Donal

Wally

Bobsprit wrote:

6'3, with actual muscle mass. I can actually pick up an offensive
person and toss them. ...
...just had a checkup at St.
Francis after tearing chest muscles from biking R&C.

You tear muscles riding a bike, yet you reckon you can throw rowdies around
like rag trolls?

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| I run 2-3 days a week, even in this cold, plus weight train. I'm 6.3 205
lbs.
| No one here is as fit as me.

Bwahahahahahahaaa...... Yeah Sure Bob!

CM

Jonathan Ganz

Translation: I'm a fat blob that can barely walk. Instead of sailing 3 or 4
times
a week, I try to get out of my apartment that often. Sometimes I succeed,
but
most of the time I get stuck in the doorway until my wife comes home and
calls
the paramedics. They would use the jaws of life, but I would be jealous.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Well, I've seen photos of both Bob and Scotty. Unless Bob is 17 feet
tall, I'm betting that Scotty weighs more than Bob does.

I run 2-3 days a week, even in this cold, plus weight train. I'm 6.3 205

lbs.
No one here is as fit as me.
Oh, and I don't drink or smoke and rarely eat red meat.
Scotty will be long dead when I'll still be sailing and mountain biking.
Suzanne is in even better shape, but then she gets a free gym membership
through the hospital...

RB

Wally

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

No. Not from riding it.. from his own words... from picking it up
once.

Ah yes, I remember - one of those racing jobbies that weighs two ounces...

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Scott Vernon

it's true, really.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| No one here is as ****ty as me.

Bwahahahahahahaaa...... Yeah Sure Bob!

CM

Scott Vernon

My least fav plave is NYC. My least fav poster is boob****. A mere $100
isn't gonna do it.

SV

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Don't go there Scotty, unless you have suddenly developed
a taste for fat guys in leather!

Another sailing topic post from Marty!

RB

Bobsprit

You tear muscles riding a bike, yet you reckon you can throw rowdies around
like rag trolls?

I said bilking R&C. Guess you don't know what that is. It's mountain biking
over very tough terain and when you reach something the bike can't handle you
run and carry the bike. It's very tough and few people could do it all. Tearing
muscle tissue during any workout is not just about weight, it's also about
repeated range of motion, wally.

RB

Bush dumb AND stupid? Bobsprit ASA 17 November 22nd 03 01:44 AM
Can We STOP IT??? Bobsprit ASA 5 November 21st 03 11:59 AM
Bobsprit is a terrorist sympathizer Simple Simon ASA 40 November 14th 03 07:43 PM
Bobsprit is superior - plain and simple. Simple Simon ASA 253 November 10th 03 05:54 AM
The Real Imposter! Anonymous ASA 2 November 3rd 03 08:56 AM