Bobsprit

Default Bobsprit Vs. Scotty

Scotty never shows.

Bobsprit wins via disqualification.
Bobsprit

Default Bobsprit worships Scotty

Still looking for that pull-off by the bridge?

You can't pull off by the bridge. Bridge Security will be on you fast...at any
bridge. You're SOOOO Dumb!
But I've invited you to my boat plenty of times and you know where she is.
You're not only a coward, you're cowardly scum.

RB
Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Scotty never shows.

Bobsprit wins via disqualification.

Scott Vernon

"Bob****" wrote ...
Still looking for that pull-off by the bridge?

You can't pull off by the bridge.

YES YOU CAN

Bridge Security will be on you fast...at any
bridge.

WRONG

But I've invited you to my boat plenty of times

knowing full well that's the last place I'd want to be.

I'm not only a coward, I'm cowardly scum.

RB

Bobsprit

Bridge Security will be on you fast...at any
bridge.

WRONG

Pull over anywhere near the bridge and take a pic showing your car/truck as
well. Stop checks will NOT allow stopping unless you ask permission or have a
problem. Either way, there is way too much paranoid security to mess around
near a bridge.
Since you claim to be a man...Just come to my club. I'll be there ALL summer
and it's less than 10 minutes from the bridge.
You are a COWARD.

RB

Scott Vernon

"ChickenBob" clucked....

Pull over anywhere near the bridge and take a pic showing your car/truck

as
well. Stop checks will NOT allow stopping unless you ask permission or

have a
problem. Either way, there is way too much paranoid security to mess

around
near a bridge. Brwaaak, Brwaaaaak , brwaaaaaaaak

Scott Vernon

Thank you, M'am, thank you very much.

There are signs on and approaching the bridge that no pics are to be taken.

wrote in message

They'll especially like to see some one stop and use a camera! The
fact that he looks like the later (fat) version of Elvis will only add
to the fun.

BB

Bobsprit

They'll especially like to see some one stop and use a camera! The
fact that he looks like the later (fat) version of Elvis will only add
to the fun.

Doesn't matter. I just gave Scotty a easy and clear way to meet up with me.
I'll bet 100 bucks (His pay for a month) that he'll NEVER show.

RB
Scott Vernon

I have special permits.

wrote
There are also load limits, which you likely exceed.

BB

Martin Baxter

Bobsprit wrote:

Since you claim to be a man...Just come to my club.

Don't go there Scotty, unless you have suddenly developed
a taste for fat guys in leather!

Cheers
Marty

Bush dumb AND stupid? Bobsprit ASA 17 November 22nd 03 01:44 AM
Can We STOP IT??? Bobsprit ASA 5 November 21st 03 11:59 AM
Bobsprit is a terrorist sympathizer Simple Simon ASA 40 November 14th 03 07:43 PM
Bobsprit is superior - plain and simple. Simple Simon ASA 253 November 10th 03 05:54 AM
The Real Imposter! Anonymous ASA 2 November 3rd 03 08:56 AM