Simple Simon

Default Bobsprit is superior - plain and simple.

Bobsprit writes and people respond.

No matter what stupid, inane and idiotic topic
Bobsprit writes about people line up and bite
the hook just like a school of hungry minnows.

People go on and on trading insults with Bobsprit
trying to get the last word but Bobsprit ALWAYS
prevails. Bobsprit may not be the most knowledgeable
person here when it comes to sailboats but Bobsprit
is an expert in pushing people's buttons to make
them respond to any and all crapola he happens
to feel like posting.

I say this makes Bobsprit far superior to any and
all his detractors who only wish they could be
such a force in this newsgroup.

S.Simon - admires Bobsprit for his rabble-rousing abilities.

Martin Baxter

Simple Simon wrote:

Bobsprit writes and people respond.

Hmmmm? Pots? Kettles?

Cheers
Marty
Scott Vernon

Default Bobsprit is an ASSHOLE - plain and simple.

now there's a life goal to aspire to.

"Simple Simon" wrote ...

Bobsprit
is an expert in pushing people's buttons to

JN

Default OK, He must be.

He nearly had you in tears the other day when he was trashing your boat.

Bobsprit

S.Simon - admires Bobsprit for his rabble-rousing abilities.

Remember, Neal.
You were here 1st and I respect my elders, except for Donal, who bought a
really bad boat and Scotty, who bought a worse boat, and Loco, who bought an
ugly boat and Billy Jane, who bought a tiny boat, and Jeff, who bought two
boats stapled together and...

RB

Bobsprit

He nearly had you in tears the other day when he was trashing your boat.

Agreed. Donal was in tears, Loco was wailing like a baby!

RB

Donal

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Bobsprit writes and people respond.