Brian McAloon

Default Bobsprit is superior - plain and simple.

I'm new to this newsgroup and have silently watch from the fringes but, I
must admit that I read Bobsprit's posts. Kind of like rubbernecking at an
accident on the freeway. Its hard to resist looking at the blood and human
suffering. It also seems there are those on this list who have their buttons
pushed quite easily. Keep up the good work Bobsprit, you are entertaining to
me, even though annoying to some. I am here for the sailing info although at
times it does seem to pretty thin on active subjects about sailing and
sailboat systems. Besides, Bobsprit would probably hate my boat and rag on
it to no end if he knew what it was, most elitists do! Still, she serves me
well and I love her dearly, no mans opinion can change that.
"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You used to be *much* better.

What happened?

Got em', Neal!

RB

Capt. Mooron

CHICKEN****!

CM

"Brian McAloon" wrote in message
. net...
| I'm new to this newsgroup and have silently watch from the fringes but, I
| must admit that I read Bobsprit's posts. Kind of like rubbernecking at an
| accident on the freeway. Its hard to resist looking at the blood and human
| suffering. It also seems there are those on this list who have their
buttons
| pushed quite easily. Keep up the good work Bobsprit, you are entertaining
| me, even though annoying to some. I am here for the sailing info although
at
| times it does seem to pretty thin on active subjects about sailing and
| sailboat systems. Besides, Bobsprit would probably hate my boat and rag on
| it to no end if he knew what it was, most elitists do! Still, she serves
me
| well and I love her dearly, no mans opinion can change that.
| "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| You used to be *much* better.
|
| What happened?
|

| Got em', Neal!
|
| RB

Brian McAloon

Sure Capt. Whatever you say.
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
CHICKEN****!

CM

"Brian McAloon" wrote in message
. net...
| I'm new to this newsgroup and have silently watch from the fringes but,

| must admit that I read Bobsprit's posts. Kind of like rubbernecking at

an
| accident on the freeway. Its hard to resist looking at the blood and

human
| suffering. It also seems there are those on this list who have their
buttons
| pushed quite easily. Keep up the good work Bobsprit, you are

entertaining
| me, even though annoying to some. I am here for the sailing info

although
at
| times it does seem to pretty thin on active subjects about sailing and
| sailboat systems. Besides, Bobsprit would probably hate my boat and rag

on
| it to no end if he knew what it was, most elitists do! Still, she serves
me
| well and I love her dearly, no mans opinion can change that.
| "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| You used to be *much* better.
|
| What happened?
|

| Got em', Neal!
|
| RB

Jonathan Ganz

I DO NOT HAVE MY BUTTONS PUSHED THAT EASILY...

oops....

[...]

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You used to be *much* better.

What happened?

Got em', Neal!

RB

Capt. Mooron

Out with it Seadog.... name your boat and make your presence known on deck.
Sittin' in the scuppers watchin' the real men work and giggling like a
drunken schoolgirl ain't doin' much to giving your post any merit.

What are you... a cabin boy or a Captain. Maybe you're one of those
Glorysail Members. Are you from the Highland Clan of the McAloons or those
theivin' low down self rightous cowards of the Lowland McAloons?

Out with it Boy!! Speak your piece or learn your place!

CM

"Brian McAloon" wrote in message
. net...
| Sure Capt. Whatever you say.
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| CHICKEN****!
|
| CM
|
| "Brian McAloon" wrote in message
| . net...
| | I'm new to this newsgroup and have silently watch from the fringes
but,
| | must admit that I read Bobsprit's posts. Kind of like rubbernecking
at
| an
| | accident on the freeway. Its hard to resist looking at the blood and
| human
| | suffering. It also seems there are those on this list who have their
| buttons
| | pushed quite easily. Keep up the good work Bobsprit, you are
| entertaining
| | me, even though annoying to some. I am here for the sailing info
| although
| at
| | times it does seem to pretty thin on active subjects about sailing and
| | sailboat systems. Besides, Bobsprit would probably hate my boat and
rag
| on
| | it to no end if he knew what it was, most elitists do! Still, she
serves
| me
| | well and I love her dearly, no mans opinion can change that.
| | "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| | You used to be *much* better.
| |
| | What happened?
| |
| |
| | Got em', Neal!
| |
| | RB
| |
| |

Brian McAloon

Good one!
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
[...]

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You used to be *much* better.

What happened?

Got em', Neal!

RB

Brian McAloon

Jeez Capt. take another pill and calm down, or drink, whatever gets you by.
All ya had to do was ask. I own a Morgan 28OI. Oh and by the way I'm not
sure about which geographical location but I'll check on that and get back
to you. Am I in the club now or is there some sort of secret handshake or
decoder ring I need to get to gain entry?

Out with it Seadog.... name your boat and make your presence known on

deck.
Sittin' in the scuppers watchin' the real men work and giggling like a
drunken schoolgirl ain't doin' much to giving your post any merit.

What are you... a cabin boy or a Captain. Maybe you're one of those
Glorysail Members. Are you from the Highland Clan of the McAloons or

those
theivin' low down self rightous cowards of the Lowland McAloons?

Out with it Boy!! Speak your piece or learn your place!

CM

"Brian McAloon" wrote in message
. net...
| Sure Capt. Whatever you say.
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| CHICKEN****!
|
| CM
|
| "Brian McAloon" wrote in message
| . net...
| | I'm new to this newsgroup and have silently watch from the fringes
but,
| | must admit that I read Bobsprit's posts. Kind of like rubbernecking
at
| an
| | accident on the freeway. Its hard to resist looking at the blood and
| human
| | suffering. It also seems there are those on this list who have their
| buttons
| | pushed quite easily. Keep up the good work Bobsprit, you are
| entertaining
| | me, even though annoying to some. I am here for the sailing info
| although
| at
| | times it does seem to pretty thin on active subjects about sailing

and
| | sailboat systems. Besides, Bobsprit would probably hate my boat and
rag
| on
| | it to no end if he knew what it was, most elitists do! Still, she
serves
| me
| | well and I love her dearly, no mans opinion can change that.
| | "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| | You used to be *much* better.
| |
| | What happened?
| |
| |
| | Got em', Neal!
| |
| | RB
| |
| |

Bobsprit

Still, she serves me
well and I love her dearly, no mans opinion can change that.

If you love her as I love my C&C, that's all that matters. Think about it. If
Donal and Loco truly loved their vessels, their buttons would be unpushable!

RB
Capt. Mooron

Heh... this is calm you blisterin' barnacle! I called you out and got a limp
wristed reply the first try. No sweat on the geographicals.... as long as
you drink single malts.

Club dues require attendance and contribution. You'll make the list when you
land your first few fish. Maybe Bob will take you under his wing.....
although you might find that location to be odious after some time here.

We'll size you up on the cut of your jib. ASA will either make you or break
you. If you're not up to it... better scurry off now with your tail between
your legs before the big dogs walk in.

Where do you sail.... I've heard of the Morgan OI but I can't remember what
they look like. Have you any photos to post to Webshots? Is it one of those
fin keeled finicky mackerel rakes or a real full keeler like real men sail?

Welcome Aboard...... and God help you man!

CM

"Brian McAloon" wrote in message
. net...
| Jeez Capt. take another pill and calm down, or drink, whatever gets you
by.
| All ya had to do was ask. I own a Morgan 28OI. Oh and by the way I'm not
| sure about which geographical location but I'll check on that and get back
| to you. Am I in the club now or is there some sort of secret handshake or
| decoder ring I need to get to gain entry?
|

| Out with it Seadog.... name your boat and make your presence known on
| deck.
| Sittin' in the scuppers watchin' the real men work and giggling like a
| drunken schoolgirl ain't doin' much to giving your post any merit.
|
| What are you... a cabin boy or a Captain. Maybe you're one of those
| Glorysail Members. Are you from the Highland Clan of the McAloons or
| those
| theivin' low down self rightous cowards of the Lowland McAloons?
|
| Out with it Boy!! Speak your piece or learn your place!
|
| CM
|

| "Brian McAloon" wrote in message
| . net...
| | Sure Capt. Whatever you say.
| | "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| | CHICKEN****!
| |
| | CM
| |
| | "Brian McAloon" wrote in message
| | . net...
| | | I'm new to this newsgroup and have silently watch from the fringes
| but,
| | | must admit that I read Bobsprit's posts. Kind of like
rubbernecking
| at
| | an
| | | accident on the freeway. Its hard to resist looking at the blood
and
| | human
| | | suffering. It also seems there are those on this list who have
their
| | buttons
| | | pushed quite easily. Keep up the good work Bobsprit, you are
| | entertaining
| | | me, even though annoying to some. I am here for the sailing info
| | although
| | at
| | | times it does seem to pretty thin on active subjects about sailing
| and
| | | sailboat systems. Besides, Bobsprit would probably hate my boat
and
| rag
| | on
| | | it to no end if he knew what it was, most elitists do! Still, she
| serves
| | me
| | | well and I love her dearly, no mans opinion can change that.
| | | "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| | | You used to be *much* better.
| | |
| | | What happened?
| | |
| | |
| | | Got em', Neal!
| | |
| | | RB
| | |
| | |
| |
| |
| |
| |

katysails

Am I in the club now or is there some sort of secret handshake or
decoder ring I need to get to gain entry?

You aren't for real until you've been PUTZed by Neal. Until then, you =
are only an ASA wannabe...(advise: post a lot and pretend you know what =
you're talking about even if you don't. Eventually Neal will notice and =
start up a conversation adn then he'll slam you...)

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32