Haron Imran al Batch

Default uk.rec.boats.power, plain simple cheap fair

uk.rec.boats.power: Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mind**** marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

buy it............................preorders@blackspots neaker.org

sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsn eaker.org

invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker .org

support it........................donations@blackspotsneak er.org

join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneake r.org

Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
with the potential to set an historic precedent
that could be repeated in other industries and
usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
in which megacorps do not control every area of
our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/...2217-0%7C742-0

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Haron Imran al Batch
It's very good today, I'll care biweekly or Selma will call the dusts.

never really obeyed God, but those who wouldn?t mind giving their life
to bring justice and peace would not fit in such system, thus will be
able to cause change so that is why they must be eliminated by creating
situation around them. I don?t know God must have his own reason to have
the situation like it is today, but Muslims must protect their
individuals who are devoted enough to wake up others and call Muslims to
unite and pray even by putting their life in danger.

there are other examples but I will post them later. Those who really
want unbiased truth and Justice on earth, must learn to use their brain
first, must learn to analyse information and events, and the situation
and people around them, though I am not your judge. May God forgive me
if I have made any mistake and may God bring unbiased justice and peace
to earth soon. May God give us all the ability to analyse information
and events and open our eyes to the reality of the world, may God give
us all the ability to pray.

wa?Salam
Mohsin

Iraq of every Town and distracting the ordinary

Assalam u?Alekum

As we discussed yesterday, ordinary people like to relate to information
on personal experience and knowledge, and people think mostly about
indirect meanings than the direct ones.

You the news you read and hear it is not for ordinary people, for
ordinary people it is just something that is used to control their
minds. As they never question the information and events in unbiased
way. Now let us the Iraq?s documents to UN were not released to anyone
but a few countries, one must ask how can CNN place extracts from the
report on the site ???? It is very amazing that Iraq has to stay in
the news for no reason, can anyone tell me why do we have to know if
inspector is visting this place or that. But the fact is, it is all
about mind control, these things don?t have to be in the news, in every
area, some active Muslim may be referred as Saddam, BinLaden, Iraq, Iran
and other

Richard Brookman

"Haron Imran al Batch" wrote in message

huge snip