Brian McAloon

Default Bobsprit is superior - plain and simple.

Good one!
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
I DO NOT HAVE MY BUTTONS PUSHED THAT EASILY...

oops....

"Brian McAloon" wrote in message
. net...
I'm new to this newsgroup and have silently watch from the fringes but,

must admit that I read Bobsprit's posts. Kind of like rubbernecking at

an
accident on the freeway. Its hard to resist looking at the blood and

human
suffering. It also seems there are those on this list who have their

buttons
pushed quite easily. Keep up the good work Bobsprit, you are

entertaining
me, even though annoying to some. I am here for the sailing info

although
at
times it does seem to pretty thin on active subjects about sailing and
sailboat systems. Besides, Bobsprit would probably hate my boat and rag

on
it to no end if he knew what it was, most elitists do! Still, she serves

me
well and I love her dearly, no mans opinion can change that.
"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You used to be *much* better.

What happened?

Got em', Neal!