Brian McAloon

Default Bobsprit is superior - plain and simple.

Jeez Capt. take another pill and calm down, or drink, whatever gets you by.
All ya had to do was ask. I own a Morgan 28OI. Oh and by the way I'm not
sure about which geographical location but I'll check on that and get back
to you. Am I in the club now or is there some sort of secret handshake or
decoder ring I need to get to gain entry?

Out with it Seadog.... name your boat and make your presence known on

deck.
Sittin' in the scuppers watchin' the real men work and giggling like a
drunken schoolgirl ain't doin' much to giving your post any merit.

What are you... a cabin boy or a Captain. Maybe you're one of those
Glorysail Members. Are you from the Highland Clan of the McAloons or

those
theivin' low down self rightous cowards of the Lowland McAloons?

Out with it Boy!! Speak your piece or learn your place!

CM

"Brian McAloon" wrote in message
. net...
| Sure Capt. Whatever you say.
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| CHICKEN****!
|
| CM
|
| "Brian McAloon" wrote in message
| . net...
| | I'm new to this newsgroup and have silently watch from the fringes
but,
| | must admit that I read Bobsprit's posts. Kind of like rubbernecking
at
| an
| | accident on the freeway. Its hard to resist looking at the blood and
| human
| | suffering. It also seems there are those on this list who have their
| buttons
| | pushed quite easily. Keep up the good work Bobsprit, you are
| entertaining
| | me, even though annoying to some. I am here for the sailing info
| although
| at
| | times it does seem to pretty thin on active subjects about sailing

and
| | sailboat systems. Besides, Bobsprit would probably hate my boat and
rag
| on
| | it to no end if he knew what it was, most elitists do! Still, she
serves
| me
| | well and I love her dearly, no mans opinion can change that.
| | "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| | You used to be *much* better.
| |
| | What happened?