Simple Simon

Default Bobsprit is a terrorist sympathizer

For the past several months Bobsprit has been actively
supporting terrorists in many of his posts to this group.

Bobsrit has never once called Saddam Hussein a liar
because Bobsprit loves the former regime leader and
all that he has done to murder and maim hundreds of
thousands of Iraqi civilians.

Bobsprit has never once called bin Laden a murderer
because Bobsprit admires bin Laden. Bobsprit hates
President Bush so much that he is always ready to
admire anyone - even terrorists like Saddam and
bin Laden - who also hate President Bush, as long as
they continue create terrorism. Bobsprit, Saddam
and bin Laden are comrades. It's pretty simple to see
what's going on.

Bobsprit seems to get his rocks off every time he
hears of the death of one of our fighting men. He
gleefully reports the deaths and demeans soldiers
both dead or alive by using these deaths as an
instrument of politics in his hatred of President
Bush. Bobsprit even carries on his anti-American
agenda on Veterans Day. He is incapable of giving
it a rest for even a single day because he is consumed
with hatred because his political party lost power.

Like any typical liberal Bobsprit loves only power.
Bobsprit and his ilk are desperate and disgusting in
their depravity over their loss of power. They seem
to think they can regain power by siding with terrorists.

Watch them fall into oblivion.

S.Simon

Bobsprit

I'll bet he wishes for another ''9-11'', he's scum, pure scum.

Kinda scary to see Scotty in the same boat with Horvath and Neal.
And sad.

RB

Simple Simon

Default Bobsprit is a terrorist sympathizer and scum

I agree! The Scum lacks any compassion at all for the
survivors of terrorists attacks and is happy at the prospect
of the butchered up who fight a noble war against terrorism.

Bobsprit delights in giving his body counts of fallen
soldiers and orgasms while calling their Commander-in-Chief
a murderer. It's like Bobsprit is a serial killer without
the balls to be a serial killer so he chooses a fantasy life
and lives out his sick and twisted fantasies on the Internet.

S.Simon

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
[...]

The_navigator©

Yes a wish can be a moral crime.

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:
it is a crime to wish for someting?

Scott Vernon wrote:

[...]

Bobsprit

C'mon Scotty that is unjust and cruel. You may hate him but don't
project crimes apon him of which he is not guilty.

Scotty and Neal really have no bottom, when it comes to hate.
I won't ever "wish" anything on anyone like a terrorist attack, nor would I
suggest that they were a supporter of terrorists.
It's just beyond pathetic and a level of lying that I can't condone.
I'm sorry for Scotty and Neal and that's that.

RB
Bobsprit

It's like Bobsprit is a serial killer without
the balls to be a serial killer so he chooses a fantasy life
and lives out his sick and twisted fantasies on the Internet.

Just when you thought Neal couldn't be lower, he surprises us!
Serial killer with "courage?"
Oh, okay.

RB

The_navigator©

Bobsprit wrote:

C'mon Scotty that is unjust and cruel. You may hate him but don't
project crimes apon him of which he is not guilty.

Scotty and Neal really have no bottom, when it comes to hate.
I won't ever "wish" anything on anyone like a terrorist attack, nor would I
suggest that they were a supporter of terrorists.
It's just beyond pathetic and a level of lying that I can't condone.
I'm sorry for Scotty and Neal and that's that.

RB

Be assured, I know that you would not wish another terrorist attack
anywhere.

Cheers MC

A terrorist is a Terrorist is a Terrorist Bobsprit ASA 0 November 10th 03 11:32 AM
Bobsprit is superior - plain and simple. Simple Simon ASA 253 November 10th 03 05:54 AM
The Real Imposter! Anonymous ASA 2 November 3rd 03 08:56 AM
Bobsprit kills hundreds Gilligan ASA 2 August 13th 03 11:22 PM
Bobsprit may be a troll . . . Simple Simon ASA 6 July 31st 03 05:15 AM