Bobsprit

Default Bobsprit is a terrorist sympathizer and scum

Be assured, I know that you would not wish another terrorist attack
anywhere.

Damn straight. I live in NY and love it here. 9/11 was so horrific that it's
hard to think that it even happened. I have several video tapes from that day
and I watch them to make sure I can still connect with what happened. When the
towers went down I was filled with such hatred, I felt dizzy with it. Then I
remembered that such mindless anger is what they want. It's their life-blood. I
won't give it to them, even if Bush and other whackos want to.
It's simply amazing that Neal or Scotty would "wish" for such a thing for
anyone.

RB
Scott Vernon

Default Bobsprit is a terrorist sympathizer

morals? we were talking about ****Head. he has no morals.

SV

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
Yes a wish can be a moral crime.

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:
it is a crime to wish for someting?

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

C'mon Scotty that is unjust and cruel. You may hate him but don't
project crimes apon him of which he is not guilty.

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:

I'll bet he wishes for another ''9-11'', he's scum, pure scum.

SV

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

For the past several months Bobsprit has been actively
supporting terrorists in many of his posts to this group.

Bobsrit has never once called Saddam Hussein a liar
because Bobsprit loves the former regime leader and
all that he has done to murder and maim hundreds of
thousands of Iraqi civilians.

Bobsprit has never once called bin Laden a murderer
because Bobsprit admires bin Laden. Bobsprit hates
President Bush so much that he is always ready to
admire anyone - even terrorists like Saddam and
bin Laden - who also hate President Bush, as long as
they continue create terrorism. Bobsprit, Saddam
and bin Laden are comrades. It's pretty simple to see
what's going on.

Bobsprit seems to get his rocks off every time he
hears of the death of one of our fighting men. He
gleefully reports the deaths and demeans soldiers
both dead or alive by using these deaths as an
instrument of politics in his hatred of President
Bush. Bobsprit even carries on his anti-American
agenda on Veterans Day. He is incapable of giving
it a rest for even a single day because he is consumed
with hatred because his political party lost power.

Like any typical liberal Bobsprit loves only power.
Bobsprit and his ilk are desperate and disgusting in
their depravity over their loss of power. They seem
to think they can regain power by siding with terrorists.

Watch them fall into oblivion.

S.Simon

Jonathan Ganz

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
C'mon Scotty that is unjust and cruel. You may hate him but don't
project crimes apon him of which he is not guilty.

Scotty and Neal really have no bottom

?????????

Scott Vernon

you can just tell he can't wait to get a 'body count' so he can bitch about
GWB. he's disappointed if there are no kills that day. Scum, through &
through.

SV

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
I agree! The Scum lacks any compassion at all for the
survivors of terrorists attacks and is happy at the prospect
of the butchered up who fight a noble war against terrorism.

Bobsprit delights in giving his body counts of fallen
soldiers and orgasms while calling their Commander-in-Chief
a murderer. It's like Bobsprit is a serial killer without
the balls to be a serial killer so he chooses a fantasy life
and lives out his sick and twisted fantasies on the Internet.

S.Simon

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

[...]

Bobsprit

you can just tell he can't wait to get a 'body count' so he can bitch about
GWB. he's disappointed if there are no kills that day. Scum, through &
through.

Wow. You know what, Scotty? I think you've hung yourself on this one.
I'm out.

RB

Simple Simon

Exactly right. These leftists are so depraved they
think they can use the deaths of honorable men to
help gain a foothold of credibility. They achieve
the very opposite. They are loathed for their
lack of decency and dearth of humanity. They
are lackeys for the left-wing agenda which is
to do anything no matter how base and disgusting
to destroy this country.

Scum's the word . . .

[...]

Donal

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

Be assured, I know that you would not wish another terrorist attack
anywhere.

I think that you overestimate Bobsprit's humanity.

IIRC, Bob tried to use 9/11 for personal gain here in the ng.

If Bob want's to argue about this, then I would be quite happy to do a
Google.

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
C'mon Scotty that is unjust and cruel. You may hate him but don't
project crimes apon him of which he is not guilty.

Scotty and Neal really have no bottom

?????????

paint? I hope it's still there.

Simple Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
C'mon Scotty that is unjust and cruel. You may hate him but don't
project crimes apon him of which he is not guilty.

Scotty and Neal really have no bottom

?????????

That's good. It means we don't have to worry
about homosexual advances from the fat buffoon.

S.Simon

Bobsprit

IIRC, Bob tried to use 9/11 for personal gain here in the ng.

If Bob want's to argue about this, then I would be quite happy to do a
Google.

Please do. You won't find me wishing for a terrorist attack on anyone, Donal.
Feel free to get into bed with Scotty and Neal. It's doing wonders for Scotty.

RB

A terrorist is a Terrorist is a Terrorist Bobsprit ASA 0 November 10th 03 11:32 AM
Bobsprit is superior - plain and simple. Simple Simon ASA 253 November 10th 03 05:54 AM
The Real Imposter! Anonymous ASA 2 November 3rd 03 08:56 AM
Bobsprit kills hundreds Gilligan ASA 2 August 13th 03 11:22 PM
Bobsprit may be a troll . . . Simple Simon ASA 6 July 31st 03 05:15 AM