Bobsprit

Default Bobsprit worships Scotty

Don't go there Scotty, unless you have suddenly developed
a taste for fat guys in leather!

Another sailing topic post from Marty!

RB
Martin Baxter

Bobsprit wrote:

Don't go there Scotty, unless you have suddenly developed
a taste for fat guys in leather!

Another sailing topic post from Marty!

RB

Duly noted Booby, also noted that it was a response to a non sailing
post made by you.

Are you planning on responding to every single on of my
posts which are not about sailing? You represent the very pinnacle
of maturity, no doubt about it.

Cheers
Marty

Bobsprit

Are you planning on responding to every single on of my
posts which are not about sailing?

No.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Good advice for Bob...

wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:55:58 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

Thank you, M'am, thank you very much.

There are signs on and approaching the bridge that no pics are to be

taken.

There are also load limits, which you likely exceed. My advice is to
stay away from bridges entirely.

BB

wrote in message

They'll especially like to see some one stop and use a camera! The
fact that he looks like the later (fat) version of Elvis will only add
to the fun.

BB

Jonathan Ganz

Not a chance... I mean seriously. Bob must weigh a half again as much.
Unfortunately, I have seen pictures of him... I believe there's a
particularly
disgusting one of his wedding on his website.

wrote in message
news
On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:26:01 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

Good advice for Bob...

Well, I've seen photos of both Bob and Scotty. Unless Bob is 17 feet
tall, I'm betting that Scotty weighs more than Bob does.

BB

.. .

wrote in message

They'll especially like to see some one stop and use a camera! The
fact that he looks like the later (fat) version of Elvis will only

add
to the fun.

BB

Bobsprit

Well, I've seen photos of both Bob and Scotty. Unless Bob is 17 feet
tall, I'm betting that Scotty weighs more than Bob does.

I run 2-3 days a week, even in this cold, plus weight train. I'm 6.3 205 lbs.
No one here is as fit as me.
Oh, and I don't drink or smoke and rarely eat red meat.
Scotty will be long dead when I'll still be sailing and mountain biking.
Suzanne is in even better shape, but then she gets a free gym membership
through the hospital...

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Well, I've seen photos of both Bob and Scotty. Unless Bob is 17 feet
tall, I'm betting that Scotty weighs more than Bob does.

I run 2-3 days a week, even in this cold, plus weight train. I'm 6.3 205

lbs.
No one here is as fit as me.
Oh, and I don't drink or smoke and rarely eat red meat.

I'd always assumed that you might be interesting in real life. I was
obviously wrong.

Scotty will be long dead when I'll still be sailing and mountain biking.

Obesity kills a lot of fat people, these days.

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

Oh, and I don't drink or smoke and rarely eat red meat.

I'd always assumed that you might be interesting in real life. I was
obviously wrong.

Because I gave up drinking and smoking? Sorry. I have no time for losers who do
either on a regular basis. And make no mistake, if you drink or smoke regular
you ARE a loser. You wan't to have a personality, but need drugs? Oh, okay!

Bwahahahaha! How typically dull, Donal!

RB
Bobsprit

Scotty will be long dead when I'll still be sailing and mountain biking.

Obesity kills a lot of fat people, these days.

6'3, with actual muscle mass. I can actually pick up an offensive person and
toss them. I can probably outrun anyone here...and you all can run relays! No
drinking, no smoking, no coffee, low cholesterol (144), perfect heart rate! I
oughta know...just had a checkup at St. Francis after tearing chest muscles
from biking R&C.

RB

Bush dumb AND stupid? Bobsprit ASA 17 November 22nd 03 01:44 AM
Can We STOP IT??? Bobsprit ASA 5 November 21st 03 11:59 AM
Bobsprit is a terrorist sympathizer Simple Simon ASA 40 November 14th 03 07:43 PM
Bobsprit is superior - plain and simple. Simple Simon ASA 253 November 10th 03 05:54 AM
The Real Imposter! Anonymous ASA 2 November 3rd 03 08:56 AM