Capt. Mooron

Default A public opinion survey

Damned OP kicks in hard .... right away! :-)

CM

"MC" wrote in message

| Capt. Mooron wrote:
|
| "Donal" wrote in message
|
| | Define "coastal" please?
|
| Near the coast? :-)
|
| ... near being of course within sight or a day's sail from.
|

| Back a couple of hours and already drunk.
|
| Cheers

Scott Vernon

holy ****!

"Bobsprit" wrote

Tell us what "offshore" means.

MC

If it were it wouldn't be dense -or would it?

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

holy ****!

"Bobsprit" wrote

Tell us what "offshore" means.

Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

Coastal cruisers often go on trips out of the sight of land. They don't
restrict themselves to visual sight of land if it is convenient to cut
across a large Bay or a Gulf. However, these seamen do not run off at
the mouth, telling Blue Water sailors how they should sail and what
equipment they should carry.

Nutsy, I find nothing wrong with the way you sail. If it give you the
pleasure you want, your voyages are complete. Nothing more is necessary.

When you start motor-mouthing about trips to no where that you never
take and bull****ting about offshore equipment on your boat and in your
possession that you never use, I feel discusted about your posts.

If your not comfortable off shore, DON'T GO. There is no magic in it.
After a couple of days in good weather it becomes boring. If the weather
is bad it becomes a PITA. The sailing you do is fun sailing. Enjoy it,
but don't think it put you in the same class with the Pardees or Don
Street. Also, how you sail is your business. Don't ever sail for some
one else's approval.

And: stop trying to tell the world about great adventure that you've
never experienced. That is Bull**** of you own making and isn't
necessary.

I'm sorry I've lecturing you again but you have become a real BORE!

AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

Ole Thom
P/S Nutsy you're better than that!

Bobsprit

When you start motor-mouthing about trips to no where that you never
take and bull****ting about offshore equipment on your boat and in your
possession that you never use, I feel discusted about your posts.

I wonder what you're talking about. I never do more than refute nasty dumb crap
spewed out people like Scotty who have sailed less by far than I have. There
are also some common sense elements that ANYONE can talk about. You don't need
a degree to use a boat and operate it safely. Going offshore takes a bit more
experience and something MOST of the people here don't have...TIME.
Obviously...if someone like Scotty mostly daysails, that's fine. He works hard
and he's not likely to take a 3 month cruise.
Again, thom...what exactly are talking about? You act like the there should be
a thread of civility and balance here...where there is generally none. It's as
though you expect ME to act sane when everyone else doesn't.
I think you know full well how I sail (basically daysails and 3-4 short
cruising for now) and that I'm happy with it. That I can torture this group and
catch so many fish is a measure of my trolling skills, which have little to do
with sailing!
Like I said, few people here venture offshore...most have NEVER been out of
sight of land on thier little boats! They may claim otherwise.
Get real and STEP OFF.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

The facts are that you lie about just about everything. You're the only
one who cares what "most" people do or have. The fact is that you
have never acted "sane" in the context of this newsgroup. Why would
anyone take you seriously or regard your "sailing" experience as anything
more than a joke when you are the joke. You feel you have to win. Most
of us got over this need in high school. If it wasn't so pathetic, it would
be
funny. Trolls are funny up to a point. But, when one examines your behavior,
the lying, stealing, and name-calling that goes on and on, the trolls become
pathos, devoid of virtue and humor.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
[...]

Bobsprit

But, when one examines your behavior,
the lying, stealing, and name-calling that goes on and on, the trolls become
pathos, devoid of virtue and humor.

Gayanzy admits he's a homo. I knew it!

Bwahahahaha!

RB
Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote ...

He's talking about **** like this;

spewed out people like Scotty who have sailed less by far than I have.
Obviously...if someone like Scotty mostly daysails, that's fine.

Give it up ****Head, everybody here knows who the daysailor here is.

SV

Bobsprit

And: stop trying to tell the world about great adventure that you've
never experienced. That is Bull**** of you own making and isn't
necessary.

Like what, Thom?? I've never claimed a trip I didn't take and always post pics.
As far as the frequency of my day and night sails, I really do sail 3-4 days a
week and often more. My wife loves to sail and we're soon to have a bigger
boat. Life is good and I'm a lucky man indeed. Time, at least in sporadic
doses, is in my favor. With my wife still in school, a longer cruise will have
to wait....but we every intention of cruising long distance as well as
chartering in years to come.
If the true measure of sailing is "how much you love and enjoy it" then (as
Gayanzy says) I've won again.
Now chill down!

RB
Scott Vernon

Awesome backpeddle!!!!!!!!!

"Bobsprit" wrote
Like what, Thom?? I've never claimed a trip I didn't take and always post

pics.

Radio interference survey Richard Kollmann Cruising 1 March 28th 04 04:37 PM
Humminbird 300TX fish finder, depth finder Opinion survey please. Joe Boater Electronics 1 December 31st 03 07:52 PM
Misunderstandings concerning JD Powers Spam Me Please General 41 November 5th 03 05:24 AM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM