Scott Vernon

Default A public opinion survey

More likely, the week after that.

Scotty, (not a weekend warrior)

"John Cairns" wrote ...
When will Bob go offshore? Since I started the survey, I get to vote

first!!
I vote for sometime after the 12th of never.
John Cairns

JN

"John Cairns" wrote in message
When will Bob go offshore? Since I started the survey, I get to vote

first!!
I vote for sometime after the 12th of never.
John Cairns

Does that include Carnival and Royal Carribean ???

Radio interference survey Richard Kollmann Cruising 1 March 28th 04 04:37 PM
Humminbird 300TX fish finder, depth finder Opinion survey please. Joe Boater Electronics 1 December 31st 03 07:52 PM
Misunderstandings concerning JD Powers Spam Me Please General 41 November 5th 03 05:24 AM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM