John Cairns

Default A public opinion survey

When will Bob go offshore? Since I started the survey, I get to vote first!!
I vote for sometime after the 12th of never.
John Cairns

Bobsprit

When will Bob go offshore? Since I started the survey, I get to vote first!!
I vote for sometime after the 12th of never.

Tell us what "offshore" means.
Most of the people here are coastal cruisers.

RB

Horvath

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:27:06 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Bob, he's talking about sailing not cruising for runaways...

You would know about that kind of cruising.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Horvath

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:05:22 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

I would think you'd be the expert on cruising for boys, however.

If I was, you'd be following me around.

.. .
wrote this crap:

Bob, he's talking about sailing not cruising for runaways...

You would know about that kind of cruising.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
When will Bob go offshore? Since I started the survey, I get to vote

first!!
I vote for sometime after the 12th of never.

Tell us what "offshore" means.
Most of the people here are coastal cruisers.

Define "coastal" please?

Regards

Donal

MC

Donal wrote:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

When will Bob go offshore? Since I started the survey, I get to vote

first!!

I vote for sometime after the 12th of never.

Tell us what "offshore" means.
Most of the people here are coastal cruisers.

Define "coastal" please?

It's an adjective from 'coast'

Cheers

Capt. Mooron

"Donal" wrote in message

| Define "coastal" please?

Near the coast? :-)

.... near being of course within sight or a day's sail from.

CM

MC

Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Donal" wrote in message

| Define "coastal" please?

Near the coast? :-)

... near being of course within sight or a day's sail from.

Back a couple of hours and already drunk.

Cheers

Radio interference survey Richard Kollmann Cruising 1 March 28th 04 04:37 PM
Humminbird 300TX fish finder, depth finder Opinion survey please. Joe Boater Electronics 1 December 31st 03 07:52 PM
Misunderstandings concerning JD Powers Spam Me Please General 41 November 5th 03 05:24 AM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM