Joe Boater

Default Humminbird 300TX fish finder, depth finder Opinion survey please.

Rate it.

Jack Burton

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 03:33:52 GMT, "Joe Boater"
wrote:

Rate it.

It's fine for the money. If this is your price range, then look at the
Eagle Fishmark 320, Eagle Seafinder 240, Garmin Fishfinder 100 or 240.

If you are interested in Humminbird, then look at the Matrix 17. It's
upgradable to add things like GPS marking, etc.

Remember, the scan speeds on the lower price units mean that you are
actually looking behind you rather than on top of no matter where the
transducer is placed. Anything that scans at 40 times per second is
really the minimum to give you real time information.

Good luck.

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
"I object to fishing tournaments less for
what they do to fish than what they do to
fishermen." Ted Williams - 1964

Fishing Buddy fish finder...>> Marty S. General 8 June 11th 04 02:35 PM
Fish finder/depth finder David General 5 May 30th 04 09:47 PM
Suggestions with my humminbird fish finder Habda General 4 April 20th 04 04:35 PM
Fish Farming Bill Cole General 2 September 7th 03 05:43 PM