Donal

Default BOAT SHOW REPORT.. jaxineering

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
dougie, engineering genius that youare what with all the reading of

college
physics and engineering textbooks you read, should know that the end of

planks
are under some considerable stress and strain as the hull works in the

seas.

There you have it folks! Jax displays his "genius".

Read his post again, if you don't understand what I mean.

Regards

Donal

JAXAshby

Default BOAT SHOW REPORT.. MC & capsize screen

you are on HARD drugs, dude. Talking to dougies about anything technical is
like talking with a mangy cur about international economics.

bye-bye, idgit.

That is the first time that I have ever seen Jax completely TROUNCED.

Congratulations, Doug!

Regards

Donal

JAXAshby

please do. that way we won't have to see your pathetic responses to everything
I post.

ask about a purple
Lightning and a Johnson 18.

boy, *those* are boats for which the capsize ratio is IMPORTANT!! in
determining whether they are allowed to race or not.

You are so boring that I'm wondering if I should get myself a killfile.

Regards

Donal

otnmbrd

Donal wrote:
"JAXAshby" wrote in message

bye-bye, idgit.

That is the first time that I have ever seen Jax completely TROUNCED.

Congratulations, Doug!

Jax is "TROUNCED", more often than not.
One must realize, that most of his responses are designed to initiate a
negative response from someone, who has misread or misunderstood all of
the potential answers that could apply.
In this way, he can come back with a response designed to boost his own
ego and belittle the others.
In truth, anyone who has watched this total ass, soon realizes that he
is a totally incompetent, inexperienced amateur, who relies heavily on
"Google" for any answers.

G Nuff said .... don't waste your time with a reply, Jax.

BTW, since your enforced absence and return, I've noticed that on some
rare post your knowledge has improved slightly .... been doing a lot of
"googling" and reading, have we? .... don't answer.....

otn

Scott Vernon

does it help?

"JAXAshby" wrote ...

I like talking with a mangy cur about international economics.

Jonathan Ganz

Well, that confirms it. Jax is trounced again!

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
what a ****in' idgit you are.

Donal wrote:
"JAXAshby" wrote in message

[...]

Shen44

Subject: BOAT SHOW REPORT.. MC & capsize screen
From: (JAXAshby)
Date: 01/30/2004 19:40 Pacific Standard Time
what a ****in' idgit you are.

ROFLMAO ....talk about "idgits".... the guy tells you not to waste you time
with an answer and you come up with this, errrrrr, "zinger".
You've always claimed to be an individual with a very high IQ .... this
response is a prime example as to why a high IQ is only an indication of
someone's potential.
In truth, you may have a high IQ, but in reality, your ability to make use of
and/or apply that IQ, ranks you as a "stupid" individual ..... you "TROUNCED"
yourself again....... ROFLMAO

Shen

PS .... EG Don't waste our time answering.

Donal wrote:
"JAXAshby" wrote in message

[...]

JAXAshby

yuk