Jonathan Ganz

Default BOAT SHOW REPORT.. MC & capsize screen

Well, that confirms it. Jax is trounced again!

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
what a ****in' idgit you are.

Donal wrote:
"JAXAshby" wrote in message

bye-bye, idgit.

That is the first time that I have ever seen Jax completely TROUNCED.

Congratulations, Doug!

Jax is "TROUNCED", more often than not.
One must realize, that most of his responses are designed to initiate a
negative response from someone, who has misread or misunderstood all of
the potential answers that could apply.
In this way, he can come back with a response designed to boost his own
ego and belittle the others.
In truth, anyone who has watched this total ass, soon realizes that he
is a totally incompetent, inexperienced amateur, who relies heavily on
"Google" for any answers.

G Nuff said .... don't waste your time with a reply, Jax.

BTW, since your enforced absence and return, I've noticed that on some
rare post your knowledge has improved slightly .... been doing a lot of
"googling" and reading, have we? .... don't answer.....

otn