The_navigatorİ

Default Hey Navvieİ, read this if you can

You didn't like the boat I posted? It was less than 20' long!

Cheers MC

DSK wrote:

The navigatorİ wrote:

Why should I pay when I won the bet!

-sigh-

No, you did not.

You *still* haven't named a cruising sailboat in the same size range,
much less one in the same size range AND having greater LPOS. Vague
hints, bluster, and bald faced lies do not win bets.

DSK

The_navigatorİ

Default Remember Pearl Harbor!;

DSK wrote:

The navigatorİ wrote:

Reality check: who supported the IRA and was their major source of
$$?

From the early 1960s up through the late 1980s, the Comintern. After
that, the Russians couldn't afford to fund these kinds of
'adventures.'

What happened to the Comintern after WWII? What did Catholic church
think of communism?

Cheers MC

DSK

The navigatorİ wrote:

You didn't like the boat I posted? It was less than 20' long!

Great math, Navvie. 20 = 15

You'd have made a great engineer. Is that why you can't pay your lost
wager, you can't count that high?

DSK

The_navigatorİ

How about 16' then? Is this then basis of your evading paying your
wager by altering the conditions as to what a comparable size range is?
Do you know that any boats can be compared to any other? It's all in the
correct use of English Doug!

Cheers MC

DSK wrote:

The navigatorİ wrote:

You didn't like the boat I posted? It was less than 20' long!

Great math, Navvie. 20 = 15

You'd have made a great engineer. Is that why you can't pay your lost
wager, you can't count that high?

DSK

FS: 1975 Egg Harbor Sportfish in RI $40K or BO Joe Marketplace 0 May 10th 04 12:29 AM
OT - Remember the Alamo? John H General 8 March 13th 04 04:03 PM
Pearl Harbor Day Gould 0738 General 30 December 13th 03 07:05 PM
Native NW'ers might remember this... jps General 1 August 10th 03 09:57 PM
A Night to Remember Bobsprit ASA 2 July 19th 03 02:48 AM