John H

Default OT - Remember the Alamo?

John Kerry, during one of his speeches while in Texas yesterday, used
the phrase, "Remember the Alamo" to make some point or other.

I can't believe Kerry is politicizing this event in which many
mothers' sons and husbands were lost. The families of those who died
in this tragic incident may well wonder how this could possibly be
related to Kerry's achievements (or lack of).

Is Kerry really the best the Democrats have to offer?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
basskisser

John H wrote in message . ..
John Kerry, during one of his speeches while in Texas yesterday, used
the phrase, "Remember the Alamo" to make some point or other.

I can't believe Kerry is politicizing this event in which many
mothers' sons and husbands were lost. The families of those who died
in this tragic incident may well wonder how this could possibly be
related to Kerry's achievements (or lack of).

Is Kerry really the best the Democrats have to offer?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Simple. The phrase has, for many, many years, been used commonly as a
phrase to rally people for change. And change is what we need.
John H

On 8 Mar 2004 12:20:19 -0800, (Backyard
Renegade) wrote:

(basskisser) wrote in message . com...
John H wrote in message . ..
John Kerry, during one of his speeches while in Texas yesterday, used
the phrase, "Remember the Alamo" to make some point or other.

I can't believe Kerry is politicizing this event in which many
mothers' sons and husbands were lost. The families of those who died
in this tragic incident may well wonder how this could possibly be
related to Kerry's achievements (or lack of).

Is Kerry really the best the Democrats have to offer?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Simple. The phrase has, for many, many years, been used commonly as a
phrase to rally people for change. And change is what we need.

To bad Kerry is soooo busy running on a four month stint in Vietnam,
he has failed in one speech to outline what he would change to. All I
hear every day, every news clip is "Bush bad, I served in Vietnam,
Bush bad, I served in Vietnam..."
I don't want to hear simplistic bull**** like "I would have gotten a
coalition" cause anyone who is honest realizes that the French,
Germans, Russians, et al. would never join as they were making money
hand over foot in what is without question "the largest scam in the
history of the world". Of course, you have never once had the guts to
actually answer a question here, doubt if anything has changed, hey
asshopper, asssssooooooo. punk...

Amen.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
basskisser

John H wrote in message . ..
[...]

What about my comment do you disagree with? I simply stated what the
phrase "Remember the Alamo" has come to mean in the United States. You
replied to that with NOTHING about what I said!! I think you've lost
it. And you certainliy wouldn't call me a punk to my face, little boy.

basskisser

John H wrote in message . ..
[...]

And this has WHAT to do with your rant about the Alamo statement? I
simply replied to you, telling you what that statement has come to
mean in this country, and Backdoor Renegay replies to THAT with
nothing about the statement, and you agree!
John H

On 9 Mar 2004 04:26:33 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message . ..
On 8 Mar 2004 12:20:19 -0800,
(Backyard

John H wrote in message . ..
[...]

b'asskisser, why ask questions when you have all the answers and
everyone else is stupid anyway?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
basskisser

John H wrote in message . ..
On 9 Mar 2004 04:26:33 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message . ..
On 8 Mar 2004 12:20:19 -0800,
(Backyard

John H wrote in message . ..
[...]

Just as I suspected you'd reply. Again, you agreed with......nothing
about the statement.