NOYB

Default OT--Hey jps...remember these quotes? See the news on Clark? Hehehehe.!

Message 13 in thread
From: jps )
Subject: OT--new candidate

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: 2003-09-16 21:12:03 PST

"NOYB" wrote in message
om...
He'll be a bloody pulp by next Spring...if he hasn't already pulled out by
then.

And no one knows more about bloody pulp than you doc.

Only we ain't talking teeth here and the guy was in the military for 30
somethin' years, was first in his class every year at West Point, Rhodes
Scholar. This isn't some freakin' piker who flew in the Champagne crew.

This is a real man and he'll be here a lot longer than next spring.

Keep up the delusion if it makes you feel
better.---------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------From: jps )Subject:
OT--new candidate View this article only Newsgroups: rec.boatsDate:
2003-09-16 08:21:12 PST "NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...
Ex-Gen. Clark Decides to Join White House Race

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former NATO (news - web sites) commander

Wesley
Clark has decided to join the 2004 White House race, making the retired
four-star Army general the 10th Democrat seeking the presidential
nomination, political sources said on Tuesday.

Clark, who headed the 1999 NATO bombing campaign in Kosovo but has

no
political experience, was expected to announced his decision in Little

Rock,
Arkansas, on Wednesday.

You righties are
toast.----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------Message 10 in thread From: jps
)Subject: OT--new candidate View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.boatsDate: 2003-09-16 20:34:06 PST "NOYB"
wrote in message
news

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...

He'll get mauled by Bush in the pressing palms and kissing babies

arena.

So what. Anyone who bases votes on a handshake is an idiot anyway.

Unfortunately, it's the "swing" voters that vote this way. They make up
less than 7% of the electorate, and there's no common theme that appeals

them. They vote for the guy they like best, many times basing their vote

on
nothing more than charisma.

There are many centrist Dems and Reps who are still in flux. Not enchanted
by Dean, who they regard as shrill -- nor Bush, who talks of compassion and
acts more conservatively than anyone could imagine.

Wesley Clark will sweep this 7% and, as a result, crush Bush.

I repeat, you righties are
toast.----------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------Boy, I love being RIGHT (by every definition of the word)!

Joe

"NOYB" wrote in message

I repeat, you righties are

toast.----------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------Boy, I love being RIGHT (by every definition of the

word)!

You missed a couple:

You'll be giggling even more when we pull this out of google next winter.
That's the sort of giggle that precedes outright balling 'cause your guy got
swamped and your taxes are goin' up!!

Allow me to repeat myself: "Toast"
Feel free to quote me.

Duh. No one knows Clark yet. Give him a few weeks and the poll numbers
will be very different. Now go and do a little searching to find that Clark
is the Bush Admin's worst nightmare. They've already said it themselves.
Bush can't use his war record against Clark.
Clark can crush Bush on his domestic failings.
Bzzt. Game over.

Harry Krause

Joe wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message

I repeat, you righties are

toast.----------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------Boy, I love being RIGHT (by every definition of the

word)!

You missed a couple:

You'll be giggling even more when we pull this out of google next winter.
That's the sort of giggle that precedes outright balling 'cause your guy got
swamped and your taxes are goin' up!!

Allow me to repeat myself: "Toast"
Feel free to quote me.

Duh. No one knows Clark yet. Give him a few weeks and the poll numbers
will be very different. Now go and do a little searching to find that Clark
is the Bush Admin's worst nightmare. They've already said it themselves.
Bush can't use his war record against Clark.
Clark can crush Bush on his domestic failings.
Bzzt. Game over.

So...Clark ran, and he lost. Aside from the toilet, what have you ever
run for, Joe?

--
Email sent to is never read.
basskisser

Harry Krause wrote in message news:c0et1h$15d697$2@ID-
So...Clark ran, and he lost. Aside from the toilet, what have you ever
run for, Joe?

Harry, don't pick on JoeTechnician, he's not too bright, you know!
jps

In article ,
says...

Yup, that was me. At the time I thought he stood the best chance of
matching up with Bush. I was hopeful for Wesley since he had the
military credentials to wipe Bush's Chickenhawk status. My earliest
hope was that Kerry would be the man (I voted for him in the Moveon
online election last October or November) because of his heroic military
service but his campaign turned out to be dull and boring -- until
Howard Dean reinvigorated the race and the democratic party. Now that
Dean has allowed Kerry a more antagonistic posture towards Bush I still
think Bush is toast.

Bush is burying himself, a potential for which I didn't even account.
The press is no longer giving him a free pass as in the past.

Headlines have gone from "Bush says..." and "Bush asserts..." to "Bush
defends..." That's not gonna win him the election. There's still
plenty of time to turn that around but the country is in a funk and I
think Bush's head is gonna roll.

No doubt the scum working for Karl Rove will try to drag Kerry through
the mud.

Unfortunately for Bush, there's all this pent up anger about his
policies and bad decisions. No WMD, pre-emptive war based on imminent
threat -- based on sexed up intelligence, Saddam and bin Laden in
cahoots, lost jobs, jobless recovery benefiting the rich, tax cuts for
the wealthy, under funded no child left behind, undefendedd aids
program, cutting programs from the homeland security budget critical to
our safety, cutting veterans benefits, the list goes on and on and on
and on.

What's changed since my predication about Clark? That Bush is toast, no
matter the Dems candidate.

jps

NOYB

"jps" wrote in message
What's changed since my predication about Clark?

That he's not in the race anymore.

That Bush is toast, no
matter the Dems candidate.

You still don't learn...

I'll be sure to google this up in about 9 months.