jps

Default OT--Hey jps...remember these quotes? See the news on Clark? Hehehehe.!

In article ,
says...

Yup, that was me. At the time I thought he stood the best chance of
matching up with Bush. I was hopeful for Wesley since he had the
military credentials to wipe Bush's Chickenhawk status. My earliest
hope was that Kerry would be the man (I voted for him in the Moveon
online election last October or November) because of his heroic military
service but his campaign turned out to be dull and boring -- until
Howard Dean reinvigorated the race and the democratic party. Now that
Dean has allowed Kerry a more antagonistic posture towards Bush I still
think Bush is toast.

Bush is burying himself, a potential for which I didn't even account.
The press is no longer giving him a free pass as in the past.

Headlines have gone from "Bush says..." and "Bush asserts..." to "Bush
defends..." That's not gonna win him the election. There's still
plenty of time to turn that around but the country is in a funk and I
think Bush's head is gonna roll.

No doubt the scum working for Karl Rove will try to drag Kerry through
the mud.

Unfortunately for Bush, there's all this pent up anger about his
policies and bad decisions. No WMD, pre-emptive war based on imminent
threat -- based on sexed up intelligence, Saddam and bin Laden in
cahoots, lost jobs, jobless recovery benefiting the rich, tax cuts for
the wealthy, under funded no child left behind, undefendedd aids
program, cutting programs from the homeland security budget critical to
our safety, cutting veterans benefits, the list goes on and on and on
and on.

What's changed since my predication about Clark? That Bush is toast, no
matter the Dems candidate.

jps