jps

Default OT--Hey jps...remember these quotes? See the news on Clark? Hehehehe.!

In article . net,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
What's changed since my predication about Clark?

That he's not in the race anymore.

That Bush is toast, no
matter the Dems candidate.

You still don't learn...

I'll be sure to google this up in about 9 months.

Google to your heart's content.

In 9 mos. you'll be spinning some line of crap about how the Dems
undermined Jebby's plan to steal the election.

Jebby can't deliver Florida for his Bro' again. This time the ballots
will be clear and black folks will be able to vote again. Bush's
"globalization is good for America" will bite him in the ass. Job
ravaged southern states will be far more in play than they were in the
last election.

Bush is toast.

jps