Simple Simon

Default Capt. Neal's stock market investments.

So the economy is still in the dumps huh Booby?

How come in November 2002 Capt. Neal's stock market
investments were worth about $280,000 but now in
November 2003 they are worth about $400,000?

Yes, sir, the economy has really remained in the crapper!

S.Simon

Bobsprit

So the economy is still in the dumps huh Booby?

How come in November 2002 Capt. Neal's stock market
investments were worth about $280,000 but now in
November 2003 they are worth about $400,000?

Neal, my father made 5 times that in the last year. But he would have made even
more if Bush was doing a good job.
You just don't get it. And you lie to make a case.

RB
DSK

Default Crapt. Neal's stock market investments.

Simple Simon wrote:

So the economy is still in the dumps huh Booby?

How come in November 2002 Capt. Neal's stock market
investments were worth about $280,000 but now in
November 2003 they are worth about $400,000?

Yes, sir, the economy has really remained in the crapper!

1- there is more to the economy than the stock market.

2- name a combination of stocks that result in a 43% gain in
the past year.

You are full of malarkey, as always.

DSK

(OT) stock market bb General 2 May 19th 04 12:38 AM
Capt Neal's crack cuts the mustard! Myron Florin ASA 2 October 8th 03 09:52 PM
Take me to sail AND I teach you about trading stock market options optionsailer General 1 July 24th 03 04:37 AM
Take me to sail AND I teach you about trading stock market options optionsailer ASA 2 July 12th 03 06:49 AM
Take me to sail AND I teach you about trading stock market options optionsailer ASA 0 July 11th 03 04:42 PM