Simple Simon

Default Capt. Neal's stock market investments.

Don't worry. What we are experiencing, probably through
2004, is what is called a 'cyclical bull' market. I think we're
still in a long-term bear market that will show up again after
the 2004 elections probably about Jan 2005 after interest
rates start going up again with the specter of inflation.

Stocks may be 'overvalued' but I think they still have
plenty of upside to go. I'm expecting to cash out all my
stocks sometime in 2004 when the DOW is around 10K or
more.

I'm at the point where I cannot afford to gamble on
stocks much longer so I'm positioned to move into bonds,
fixed annuities, treasuries etc. I hope to hit it just right
so I get in on the upside of the interest curve.

S.Simon

Donals Dilemma wrote in message ...
On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 15:35:50 -0500, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

So the economy is still in the dumps huh Booby?

How come in November 2002 Capt. Neal's stock market
investments were worth about $280,000 but now in
November 2003 they are worth about $400,000?

Yes, sir, the economy has really remained in the crapper!

S.Simon

Hmmm you have invested wisely, obviously with a good spread of
startups to get that kind of growth in 12 months.
Keep a close eye Cappy, many analysts are pointing to this being an
unsustainablegrowth.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.